HAVING COMPUTER ISSUES...VIRUSES,SPYWARE, ETC...INFO HERE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2005
you can either end tree for Explorer.exe in the task manager under the Processes tab, then go to File>Run and click browse, find the file manually and try deleting it then, then you go back to File>Run and type in Explorer and hit Ok to get your desktop showing again.

but rather than try to do so and waste your time, you might as well restart the computer in safe mode by restarting the computer and keep hittin the F8 key on the keyboard, a menu will load that will say something to similar to "Start Safe-Mode" with another one saying "safe-mode with command prompt", but you need to choose the first one instead of the command prompt one, the computer will start up lookin like the graphics are shitty but this is because in safe mode the computer loads only the basic components that are needed to start windows and in return will not load the file you cannot delete . So go find the file and manually delete it or Run your antivirus again. Then restart normally.

a third way you can try to do so is by running Hijackthis which will remove things from startup , then try to remove it.

you should go with the second option i posted tho, everything else was to fill u in on some things.
Lol at your name then goin into this file run geeky computer tech shit

ThornCity503

Rest In Peace
May 19, 2008
^i dont really know what you are trying to convert so can you give me the formats?
like can you say what format you are trying to convert your movies from and to?
<My bad,The files i get avi, winamp media file etc that i download from other sites. I usually just drag and drop them into VSO and hit convert and it does its thing and then i just burn them on to blank DVDs. Hope that helps thanks alot man

Apr 11, 2005
I gotta fix a whole mess of computers that say:

the number of times you can activate windows with this product key has been exceeded

They worked fine for about 8 months but over the weekend that was that. I can't use this key anymore and xp is cd sensitive so I can't just throw any other key in there. Any ideas fuckerz?

Jan 23, 2004
a pop up to install spyware keeps poppin up, and everytime i d/l sumthin it cuts off and says the connection was reset. what do i do? i can barely use my comp cause that pop up keeps fucken it up

Mar 4, 2007
I gotta fix a whole mess of computers that say:

the number of times you can activate windows with this product key has been exceeded

They worked fine for about 8 months but over the weekend that was that. I can't use this key anymore and xp is cd sensitive so I can't just throw any other key in there. Any ideas fuckerz?

well, i've heard business version works well, because that allows you to dl windows as many times as you need, and use that same key.

but i'm not sure if you would have re-dl the business version(im guessing, so), i only know of someone else that did that for many computers at once.

Apr 11, 2005
well, i've heard business version works well, because that allows you to dl windows as many times as you need, and use that same key.

but i'm not sure if you would have re-dl the business version(im guessing, so), i only know of someone else that did that for many computers at once.
Its XP Pro, I used hella third party shit but none of them seem to do the trick. :angry:

Jul 1, 2004
To begin with im completely computer illiterate. But, i had a virus and some spyware on my laptop and i got it off with the AVG Anti Virus ( at least i think its all gone ) now for some reason while on the internet it wont let me see any pictures on the page? Anybody have any ideas? Thanks in advance!