HAVING COMPUTER ISSUES...VIRUSES,SPYWARE, ETC...INFO HERE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
pictures wont show up on mozilla and internet explorer but they show up on safari. Like on yahoo main page the pictures and symbols wont show up but some times they do anyone know how to fix this? and when i play videos from you tube or play counter strike the fan starts gettin hella loud

Apr 10, 2006
Yo today when i open up yahoo, my avast anti virus stops the connection because it says that there is malware progeam called VBS:Malware-gen trying to download onto my comp. Anbody elese getting this or is the malware in my comp?

ThornCity503

Rest In Peace
May 19, 2008
pictures wont show up on mozilla and internet explorer but they show up on safari. Like on yahoo main page the pictures and symbols wont show up but some times they do anyone know how to fix this? and when i play videos from you tube or play counter strike the fan starts gettin hella loud
yeah my fan starts tripping sometimes too

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
odd question time.

I have about 70+sites in "favorites". When I come across a new site I like I add to favorites and it's at the bottom of list and I have to drag it up through the whole list so it'll be near top so I can visit more often, is there anyway to add favorites to the top of list as opposed of it going directly to the bottom of list.

Jan 31, 2008
odd question time.

I have about 70+sites in "favorites". When I come across a new site I like I add to favorites and it's at the bottom of list and I have to drag it up through the whole list so it'll be near top so I can visit more often, is there anyway to add favorites to the top of list as opposed of it going directly to the bottom of list.
why not put then in a folder?
like in IE you go to Favorites , organize favorites, then you can create or manage folders and the linkes

Mar 13, 2003
Can some one help me out with this? My homeboy got an issue with his computer he say's when he turn's it say's "root cavity corrupt"...Can anybody tell me what this means? Does it have to do with his hard drive?

Apr 11, 2005
^^^^^^^
"Root cavity corrupt"? WTF? Are you sure? That sounds like more of a dental problem. Either way, get that XP cd, boot to it, go to the repair command line console and run a "CHKDSK /R". That works pretty well with shit like this.

Jul 8, 2007
someone wanna school me real quick.

I just got a new laptop with vista, ive been tryin to change my wallpaper image. I can change it but its always stretched. i cant put it on center or tile. now when i open up an image in IE it gives me the option and it works. anyone know how i fix this problem so i can do this option when i go to personalize>desktop and background> "image"....?

Jan 31, 2008
CCleaner (crap cleaner) has the option to do a registry scan, but they say that nobody knows if a registry cleansing really does anything other than increase your risk of fuckin up by deleting a key that you need.

but CCleaner is also used to delete all history and temporary files and such

Aug 27, 2007
Can some one help me out with this? My homeboy got an issue with his computer he say's when he turn's it say's "root cavity corrupt"...Can anybody tell me what this means? Does it have to do with his hard drive?
Tell your homie to download and run "HijackThis".

http://www.filehippo.com/download_hijackthis/

Then have him save and post the log here and I will take a look at it and tell you what is wrong.

May 1, 2003
Be careful you can make things worse for yourself. To answer your question. Run a scan and create a log file and view the log file. You check anything that may be causing you a problem and click "Fix". Hijack this shows a lot of information...not just problems and errors. So read each line in the log carefully before removing it.