HAVING COMPUTER ISSUES...VIRUSES,SPYWARE, ETC...INFO HERE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 9, 2005
Does anyone have a Macbook ?

Just today I was using my Macbook when all of a sudden the keyboard freezes on me...none of the keys work...but the mouse and scroll still do, as well as the rest of the computer.

I did some research and I guess it was a problem with the new Leopard OS...

So whats worked for me so far is resetting the PRAM, by shutting down...then holding command, ctrl, P and R, before restarting...shit...hopefully this isn't just a temporary fix...especially with the price of these fucking things.

Mar 20, 2007
I did my regular reformat that I do, and I got this message after Windows restarted to finish the installation.

Boot from CD:

NO BOOT DEVICE DETECTED, INSERT SYSTEM DISK AND PRESS F1 TO CONTINUE OR PRESS F2 TO SETUP MENU.
So I'm guessing my hard drive can't be detected,so it went to option 2, and booted from CD.

1. Either the SATA wire got pulled
2. The hard drive is bad
3. The connecting wire is bad.
4. Worse, the motherboard is done.

I have two other hard drives, a 500 GB and a 160 GB, and my main is a 160 GB.
If my hard drive is fucked, I have to back up all my stuff on the extra 160 and use it as my main.
I'm using the other two for storage.

So, if my hard drive is fucked, I'm gonna have to back up my stuff, and use the other 160 GB. Ain't this a bitch?

Anyone else go through this?

Mar 20, 2007
mane I don't know where to begin with this process
First off you need to understand that a rar file is a compressed archive so you need to extract what's in a rar file first, then if there's a music file in there, you could convert it to mp3. The rar file itself is not a simple file to be converted.

First download Winrar
http://www.rarsoft.com/

Install, and go to the rar file, right click it, and click "Extract Here" and it will extract the files from the compressed rar file to same folder you're viewing.

May 14, 2002
I heard AVG isn't free anymore since version 8.0.. pay up to solve your problem... or find some other creative way to download the update.

May 14, 2002
Is it difficult to change cd/dvd rom drive or should I leave it to the pros? I have to do the pin in the tiny hole trick for it to open up.
Yeah man, nothing to it.
Just open up your computer and look really carefull on how your current drive is placed in there. Take photos even if you've never done it before.
Place your new drive exactly the same with the pinns in the same spots as the old one, plug in the power cable and the IDE cable (this shows itself since there is only one place to put them in your drive, like a puzzle) put the screws in there so it stays in its place. Close up your computer and your done.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Yeah man, nothing to it.
Just open up your computer and look really carefull on how your current drive is placed in there. Take photos even if you've never done it before.
Place your new drive exactly the same with the pinns in the same spots as the old one, plug in the power cable and the IDE cable (this shows itself since there is only one place to put them in your drive, like a puzzle) put the screws in there so it stays in its place. Close up your computer and your done.
Thanks. Appreciate it.

Jun 3, 2006
sumtimes i get DNS error, im not a network- refresh doesnt work-and i have to restart my computer...can anyone tell me exactly what it is?

Jun 3, 2006
Try running a "ipconfig /flushdns" in the command line. That does the trick sometimes. Is this error received from the same website?
nah it could be any website..im gonna try that tho...my patna told me it might have to do with the registry, i aint gonna fuck wit all that