HAVING COMPUTER ISSUES...VIRUSES,SPYWARE, ETC...INFO HERE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2007
you can turn it off for good, but you cant delete it. And if for some reason you need to undo it, its easily reversible.

scroll up a few posts i posted how to do it.

Also if you use other browsers other than firefox, go to their options and disable what you did so its only active on internet explorer. Because when you do it to internet explorer its global settings so it takes place for any browser unless you go to the browser you wanna use and uncheck/undo it there.

i did it, but it blocks me from my msn messenger now

Mar 13, 2003
Im currently having a major computer issue....My main account/Administrator account cannot be accessed. I can use my wifes, son's and daughters account's for almost anything. When i log onto my account it starts up (windows) and about 10 seconds later the computer shut's off and restarts...Happens all the time on my account? Anyone know's why this happens?

**edit**

When i log into any of the user accounts i get a message that shows "Data Execution Protection" and that windows has closed "windows explorer"

and an other message appears showing "Data required by updates HP is still engaged by HP_Administrator"
When i try and close any applications that maybe running on my(HP_Administator) account it only show's that the process has failed....

Any help would be appreciated...Thanx!

Mar 20, 2007
I got a Canon Pixma Mp160 Printer/Scanner.

Recently my scanner stopped working.

So I reinstalled the drivers.

No luck.

So I uninstalled the drivers, cleaned out the registry of anything related to the Printer & reinstalled again.

Nothing.

I can use the printer just fine, but the scanner won't work at all.

Each time I reinstalled the "Windows Hardware Wizard" thing came in my taskbar, it kept saying "A problem occurred during your hardware installation."
Now I can't use my scanner anymore, this is a bitch.

Jan 7, 2006
do you have a soundcard or do you just plug your speakers into the built in inputs on the motherboard?

You probably need to update your sound drivers.

I do have a soundcard and everything but when i try to choose an audio audio device it wont let me for example the one i should be using is realtek97 but in wont work??

Nov 20, 2007
I saw this picture online that said delete system 32 for faster internets and i deleted it now my computer dont work, what do i do?

Apr 11, 2005
I got me a wierd one today: I have an external drive that stopped working a little bit ago. The problem was it wouldn't turn on anymore. So I was guessing it was just the case that wasnt working anymore, so I pulled the hard drive out. I slaved it and the desktop I was working on won't turn on with it plugged in. I tested the case and now it turns on without the hard drive inside. I tried powering up the case and powering the hard drive but the case shuts off when I plug it in. I tried the same thing with the desktop and it shuts off automatically! WTF!?!?!?

May 16, 2002
I bought a new laptop Compaq Presario. It won't run Firefox on it saying the server is down or I need to check firewall/proxy settings. I checked my internet options and there is no firewall.

May 4, 2002
i was rippin cd's with windows media player got and error in wmp and also this popped up "error running dr watson postmortem debugger" i try to look on goggle what it was but got a buncha people askin the same thing as i was.. is it a virus? if so how do i get rid of it