Havikk of South Central Cartel first solo project "The Rhime Son" out now!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 5, 2006
Glad 2 hear about this release long overdue! Havikk is my dude ill be coppin thiz shit doe, good shit on the verse to hav its on mt work$hop release Song 2 Gangstaz

Jul 29, 2008
man, I love SCC. I dont care what anyone says is "relevant" in hip hop. I bumped SCC and all the sub projects to LVs to havoc and prodeje to murder squad and young Murder squad. If music is good, its timeless. If ya feel it and understand it, hell lived it... it will last forever.

I havent seen this cd, but I will actively seek it out.

May 30, 2006
man, I love SCC. I dont care what anyone says is "relevant" in hip hop. I bumped SCC and all the sub projects to LVs to havoc and prodeje to murder squad and young Murder squad. If music is good, its timeless. If ya feel it and understand it, hell lived it... it will last forever.

I havent seen this cd, but I will actively seek it out.
I agree that In Gatz We trust was very good and the Murder Sqaud album was pure fire but that Young Murder Sqaud album was not good @ all IMO. Havoc and Prod had an album out.... forget the name of it but they were holding big ass dice on the cover. I had that hella years ago and was kinda weak too. I tryed hard to get into it but it just did'nt go to me. The song Block 2 Block was the only song on there that was banging.

Jul 29, 2008
I agree that In Gatz We trust was very good and the Murder Sqaud album was pure fire but that Young Murder Sqaud album was not good @ all IMO. Havoc and Prod had an album out.... forget the name of it but they were holding big ass dice on the cover. I had that hella years ago and was kinda weak too. I tryed hard to get into it but it just did'nt go to me. The song Block 2 Block was the only song on there that was banging.
I got ya man. I know everyone has different tastes and all. I liked all their shit back then and welcome to hear anything from them. But that's just me. I've been feeling alot of West Coast Music as of late.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I'm gon copp! That Big Prodeje that dropped a year ago was a coo album.

And Havoc and Prodeje had more than one album. Kickin Game, Livin In A Crime Wave, Truez Neva Stop, and another one with a dark greenish cover. Can't remember the name right now.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
My favorite line somethin like this ..Suckers trying to claim L.A. from orange county, aint even close to claimin hard knocks..haha just playin
LOL

FUNNY SHIT ABOUT THAT WAS. I DIDNT KNOW ONE PERSON WHO CLAIMED L.A. WHO WAS ORIGINALLY FROM OC, TIL THAT SONG CAME OUT.
THEN YOU HAD BLACK DUDES WHO SAID THEY WERE FROM EAST COAST CRIPS AND WHITEBOYS CLAIMING 18 ST WHEN THEIR WHOLE LIVES WERE SPENT IN IRVINE OR GARDEN GROVE.

Sep 14, 2005
wassup homies? it's been a while, but i'm bacc...whut it do Skor Dawg, how u been loc? that song "Gangstaz" is banging cuzz...u did a good job on that one and Big Hav always drop dope shit...make sure u buy the Havikk CD at www.myspace.com/pspray ...we fam, tell Assassin we said whut up...

B-San: on cassette? u'z a old school dude, good looking out...whatcha know about Had To Be Loc'd? that was Havikk's song...

f31roger: whut up partna? thanks for ur kind words, we really appreciate it...whatever u need homie, just holla...support Havikk and buy his solo CD...

WXS STOMP3R: Yeah, that album is a straight classic...that was Big Prodeje and Havoc the Mouthpiece project...Havikk was featured on a couple of songs...Straight heat from the SCC fam!

The Evil Genius: I'm feeling u homie...YMS had one good song thou and Havoc & Prodeje had 3 albums out, one of 'em was that album u just mentioned with the big ass dices on the cover "Kickin' Game"...everyone got their own taste, but according to me, everythin' Big Prodeje touch is banging...

50cal: lol, u'z a fool for that one 50...lol, whut it do dawg? "Others try to claim L.A. from Orange County, but ain't even close to claim hard knocks" South Central Madness

I Fucked Your Mom: No diggedy homie, Young Prod aka Young Cali coming hard in '08...

Dhadnot: Go bump that homie and make sure u check out the song "Whatcha Wanna Do" ft. Havikk...go bump that new Havikk solo while u're at it...DO YA THANG!

Mike Manson: whut up homie? Big Prod always drop hot shit...what 4th Havoc & Prodeje album u talkin bout by the way? thanks for the support dude, we really appreciate it...1L

LICWIT: whut it do loc? u bought that new Havikk CD yet? holla @ me homie...i'm on AOL

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Mike Manson: whut up homie? Big Prod always drop hot shit...what 4th Havoc & Prodeje album u talkin bout by the way? thanks for the support dude, we really appreciate it...1L
Just checked and I mixed it up. Thought 'Allday Everyday' was a Havoc and Prodeje album...