Havikk of South Central Cartel first solo project "The Rhime Son" out now!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 14, 2005

Havikk first appeared on the South Central Cartel debut album South Central Madness in the early 90's. Now he's currently pushing his first solo project called The Rhime Son, which is being released in conjunction with Pete Spray. The Rhime Son features a string of new tracks from Havikk, along with a couple of classics, such as the infamous Knock On Wood (Remix). Features include 2Pac, Rated R of Thug Life, Spice 1, Gonzoe of The Regime, Mac Mall, 40 Glocc of G-Unit, Jayo Felony, amongst others. The CD is available for purchase at: www.myspace.com/pspray

May 9, 2002
Did he change the spelling of his name? and this shit is 20 years late when they not a major factor in the rap game anymore. why he wait so damn long? good luck on it
SCC had Havoc and Havikk. I always thought Havikk was just some dude who talked, and never rapped. I cant recal ever hearing a verse from him on any SCC project.

Or maybe its the other way around.

Im confused.

Sep 14, 2005
what's up homies, good looking out on the comments...this is Pete Spray, SCC affiliated, Havikk's bra bra, holding it down for the South Central Cartel...

Hurrache: Whut it do cuzz! Havikk never changed his name, u probelly mean Havoc, lol, I know it's confusing, 'cause there was both a Havikk and a Havoc in South Central Cartel. Havikk was the smooth main rapper of the group, while Havoc handled the biz and talked on some songs...I know he waited too long with this solo, but he's been on a lil' vacation from the rap game, feel me? ;) SCC is still in full effect tho, it's time for some of that real west coast music once again, just listen to this new Havikk solo CD...thanks 4 the love homie!

HotSauce: west up homie! Good looking out for posting! LOL, it's not that old...We got it from the manufacture a couple of months ago and it's just been released thru PAYPAL on MYSPACE, so far...Keep doing ur thang homie, holla atcha boyeee...

I Fucked Your Mom: Whut up, lol, i'm feeling the name. I'm also feeling ur SCC knowledge loc and u almost got the name thang right, read above for the 411...holla about whateva

Big up Siccness people, make sure ya'll buy the Havikk CD at: www.myspace.com/pspray and support that real west coast music...Buy a copy for ur homie too while u're at it, we don't charge ya'll more shipping fo dat...oh yeah, if ya'll have Havikk/SCC related ?'s, go ahead and post them here and me + Havikk will answer. Thanks for supporting the west coast pioneers thru the years! PETE SPRAY

May 9, 2002
Havikk has always been overlooked in the West Coast rap scene....and i think Hurrache is right in that he should have put a solo out a long time ago to really have gotten his just dues. Better late than never, right?

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
ALL THESE NAMES WERE CONFUSING. THEN TO TOP IT OFF WITH THE WHOLE HAVIKK AND HAVOC THING...WASNT THERE ALSO A PRODEJE? BUT ISNT MOBB DEEP, HAVOK and PRODEJE TOO??? I DONT KNOW. GOOD LUCK, I USED TO FUCK WITH SCC WHEN I WAS A YOUNGSTER SET ASIDE THAT LIL DISS OL BOY SAID ABOUT ORANGE COUNTY. WHICH WAS TOTALLY OFF.

Sep 14, 2005
no doubt homie, Havikk is mos def a underrated rapper...better late than ever, no doubt, just look at Ice Cube...

WXS: sup loc! yeah, there's a Prodeje too. He's the homie. Prodeje and Havikk r cousins! Prodeje got heat both on them rhymes and beats...He produced a lot of songs on the 40 Glocc debut album "The Jakal". Mobb Deep is Prodigy and Havoc...South Central Cartel is Havikk, Prodeje, Havoc, Young Prodeje and LV.

Whut up Mrtonguetwista, good looking out on the post...i seen u in the DubCNN forum, u a legend on this west coast forum stuff, no doubt...it's an honor...thanks for repping SCC

Apr 20, 2003
Havikk and Prodeje came sick on that "N Gatz We Truzz" album! I remember back in the days watching the video to "Servin Em Heat", that track was off the hook from that album I mention above...... I agree with I Fucked Your Mom tho, Havikk should have released it a long time ago when they were more popular. Good shit regardless!

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Ive been fucking with SCC since South Central Madness back in the day, ill def check this new one out...

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
I THINK I CAN TAKE A PROPER 4 THIS THREAD... I WAS CHOPPIN IT UP WITH HAVIKK A COUPLE WEEKS AGO AND TOLD CUHZZ ABOUT SICCNESS.NET, THAT HE COULD MAKE SOME SALES ON THIS BITCH.... TELL CUHZZ THAT LICWIT IN DAGO STILL GOT THA HOT TRACCS.... YOU KNOW WHATS UP WITH THAT "GET IT CRACCIN!!!!"... NIGGAZ MURDER SHIT....

Feb 8, 2003
what's up homies, good looking out on the comments...this is Pete Spray, SCC affiliated, Havikk's bra bra, holding it down for the South Central Cartel...

Hurrache: Whut it do cuzz! Havikk never changed his name, u probelly mean Havoc, lol, I know it's confusing, 'cause there was both a Havikk and a Havoc in South Central Cartel. Havikk was the smooth main rapper of the group, while Havoc handled the biz and talked on some songs...I know he waited too long with this solo, but he's been on a lil' vacation from the rap game, feel me? ;) SCC is still in full effect tho, it's time for some of that real west coast music once again, just listen to this new Havikk solo CD...thanks 4 the love homie!

whats going on Pete? I just popped in one SCC cds and realized I did get them confused. that vacation explains the SOLO delay. I listen to the new songs on his myspace page jump off and they do sound like authentic west coast shit(imma have to cop that album this week.)

one more question

Whatever happened to L.V? he could sing his ass off.

May 30, 2006
I agree with the others. This shit should of came out back in 1995-1996. Furthermore SCC fell off ages ago. I use to be a big fan. In Gatz We Trust is off the chain & I still own it till this day. Murder Sqaud was definitly an underratted album. That shit was super tight. I lost it awhile back. I definitly plan on copping that again. Good luck on this project.

Sep 14, 2005
thanx 4 the luv BG Taz Loc, Havikk really appreciate it...good looking out on supporting the CD...

Gueroloco: Yeah homie, N Gatz is mos def a classic west coast record...that Servin' 'Em Heat video is RAW! thanks for still showing love to the South Central Cartel and Havikk...

Shit Ry, u been down since day one then, fans like u r a part of the Cartel, na mean...so what was ur favorite cut off South Central Madness?

Licwit, whut it do cuzz? that's wassup homie, Havikk's peeps r mine, ya heard! I think he mentioned the name Licwit b4, u fam...u cool with Semi-Auto, right? that's the big homie doing big thangs right there...whut up Semi?

i'm doing good Hurrache, how u loc? once again, thanks a lot for the love and wanting to buy the CD and support that real west coast music. L.V. is trying to do his solo thang right now...acctually a label in Japan just released a duo album from L.V. and Big Prodeje (South Central Cartel)...

"guy with the funny name": whut up homie! yeah, Havikk 37 and has almost been around for 20 years now...ain't a lot of west coast rappers like him and the Cartel Gang that still got it, cept from Cube, 187um, Ice-T, Spice 1, WC, and a few others...

whut up The Evil Genius, thanx 4 the luv homie! yeah, this Havikk CD should've came out a long time ago but it is what it is and we think real westcoast and SCC fans will support this one anyway...it's loaded with unreleased stuff from that era, a couple of rare classics and new stuff sounding like the old stuff ;)...I like ur music taste, both N Gatz and Murder Squad is banging ass albums, just like this solo Havikk CD...I personally didn't feel a couple of the SCC albums after the "All Day Everyday" album...probelly because Havikk wasn't featured on them...thanks again for the support...

HotSauce: Yeah, "Sometimes I walk around strapped" ----- Havikk...classic shit no doubt

Dope pic E.S.LoCC, Havikk's old hair styleee, lol...

Keep em comin...PETE SPRAY & BIG HAVIKK (www.myspace.com/pspray)