Have you met The DE? (ROAD CHECK HOMIE!!!)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
K

Kabol

LOL

DizGusT said:
^^^^^^^^LoL- What a Nerd
regarding that statement^^^Im guessin you arent a big DE fan

Because he waz matching, the DEz tone

in that

statement

May 10, 2002
From SAC ORIGINALLY ... but down here in Florida for years now ... drove up to Madison and swopped the homie CB ... then to Denver ... where some homies missed out on a chance of a life time ... then road to Chico where I got to kick it with MR the DE along with some other good friends from the Siccness. DE showed much love ... more than any other artist there although most of them were cool. If you remember DE I spotted your trademark NON-MATCHNG socks at the park in Chico before the police made us move the video shoot to another local. Anyway you showed much luv and said you were even more inspired by my brother, Cold Blooded, and I to make that trip out there. Even if you were just saying that shit just to say it, it still meant a lot to me. You are amoung the many artists who inspired me to do what I have to do.

Much Luv

Cac tha 6-0 aka Bryan

May 10, 2002
PS ... like CB said ... until we meet again ... and that goes for all the Siccness homies I have met or know on here ... and til we meet for everone I have not had the chance to meet.

Much luv to all