Have you met The DE? (ROAD CHECK HOMIE!!!)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2002
i'm from sunnyvale,

I met and smoked a fat ass bleez with the DE, it was my honor.
It was after the 10 year anniversary show for andre nickatina, in sac. He was cool ass folks, down to earth and even invited me to the after party of his next show. unfortuantely i couldn't make it, DAMN!! But i was the dude wit my cousin that was chillin wit u and your folks, posted up by your car, schmokin that fire... Peace DE

Keep that dope shit up

Apr 25, 2002
SF
yea DE we chopped it before, this is shirvan from santa barbara

I was talkin to you after Nickatina's 10 year anniversary show in Gilroy. and you didnt have any of your CDs to sell me!

anyway stay up folks, I'll probably be tryin to order some CDs from you in the future cuz they never have em in stores down here.

206 - The "Seatewnt"

"meeee know youuuuu!!!"

this muthafuka woke me up at 9am askin if i got anything to roll with, talkin bout "i rolled dis one outta biblepages, u wanna hit?" i said "Nawww i'mmm cuuuuu!!"
i got more stories but i thought that was the funniest

and your phone been busy for hella :rolleyes:

but yeah, 206-253-425 Seattle Area, thats where we bees

Paradine, whatchu bang?!

May 8, 2002
Re: That nicca Split

SplitPersons_00 said:
Antioch Cali.. met you a few times homie..
1. concert in Chico
2. concert with King Nicky
3. concert with us Critical

See you for the next one homie
Cant forget the Thursday night show at Blakes in Berkley when you did "I" from FU2 with Bee Gee! Smoked that mutha fucka out! Keep comin with the heat playa!

The 01

Apr 25, 2002
Drove all the way from Milwaukee (actually took off from Madison, but it's close enough) with my 2 homies from Florida to meet the DE at the concert in Chico.

It was bout time that Mr The DE :cool: met up with Mr The CB :cool:

Till we meet again.

Apr 25, 2002
I just moved to Fresno, be staying here for a while.....

Sup DE, I met you at the concert in Sac. I bought a FU2 shirt from you and St. Nic, and I wanted to buy a Fahrenheit Records(snaggo gib it up!) shirt from you too, but I had cash no longer. You tried to tell me where a mini mart was, so I could see if they had an atm to use. They did not..... I also met BeGee. During the last intermission between performers at the concert, my cousin, two homies and I went outside in the back and shmoked a J. Upon making our way back indoors, we happened into BeGee and talked with him for awhile. Everyone was coo..... Keep those Shlangs coming! PEACE OUT!

May 28, 2002
mp3.com
we came from santa rosa all the way to san hoez to kick it with the DE...
i was chillin with my partnas MRE and SandChild when i first said wusup to ya
i hadta show love for all that tite music that u been havin me bump 4 deep now...
even got my Planet Zero CD signed...
was hella coo meetin up with ya DE, hope it wont be the lass...

you got me wonderin on Lilla D-Mone!

much love to all that is FAHRENHEIT, fahrenheit.....