Have You ever had a Panic Attack

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
OHSHIT IM HAZVING AN ATTACK AS I TGYPE THIS SHIT..

nah just kidding, seriously tho laughing seems to make that shit go away. Try laughing out loud people might think ur crazy but it works.

Mar 20, 2007
Anxiety/Panic attacks are a result of a fight/flight response unleashed to stimulus that really doesn't require it.

In the 21st century, we usually don't come across many situations in which your adrenaline needs to start pumping.

Usually the most easiest way to get out of the state of panic is to be still.

Being still and paying attention to your neck, which tightens when we are afraid.

I've noticed if I be still enough, and stop tightening my neck, it almost eliminates all thoughts, or brings em down to a manageable level. The physical symptoms die down later. But the thoughts are what are causing the reaction in the first place.

A form of meditation is just focusing on your breathing.

Blocking out all those thoughts.

And cardio is a must every day 25-30 minutes.

Not only does it relax you, but it makes sure that cortisol doesn't turn to fat. Which can be a bitch especially if you lift. All that excess demand on your body can sometimes eat away at the muscle you've worked hard to build.

Mar 20, 2007
The symptoms you feel can't hurt you, unless you're unhealthy. Once you start to realize that you can be relaxed in this "mind storm" you'll learn to be more in control and take hold of how you will react, putting you in charge instead of the anxiety.

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
....catching my flight back from Portland a few years back, my cousin gave me a xanax & 2 valium.

She called it a "handlebar"

never took that before that day.... we burnt a fatass blunt on my way to the airport.

I got on the plane, sat next to a fine ass woman, still on the runway not moving yet.... popped a stick of gum in my mouth & asked her if she wanted one too:

I never heard her answer.

I woke up in San Jose with the gum in hand still, & drool all over my face.

...most definitely snoaring on the plane.

I lol'd @ myself, embarrassed.

this is too fuckin' funny man....

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
....catching my flight back from Portland a few years back, my cousin gave me a xanax & 2 valium.

She called it a "handlebar"

never took that before that day.... we burnt a fatass blunt on my way to the airport.

I got on the plane, sat next to a fine ass woman, still on the runway not moving yet.... popped a stick of gum in my mouth & asked her if she wanted one too:

I never heard her answer.

I woke up in San Jose with the gum in hand still, & drool all over my face.

...most definitely snoaring on the plane.

I lol'd @ myself, embarrassed.
^^ priceless... that's classic :)

I love me some xanax... nothing like waking up wondering.. How did I get here, what happened, and why the fuck do I have cheese on my shirt???:siccness:

Apr 25, 2002
i just came back..i got rushed to the hospital......again.........found out tonight i got gastronetus.....borderline diabetic........thought i had kidney stones........

this was a real eye opener tonight......being there...........i aint got no choice to give up drankin and all the other bullshit........23 yrs old......the dr told me 23 is young to have these problems......but he said i still have time to fix it.......starting tonight and the rest of this yr and next yr my life is finna change....not saying i will stop drinking completly but im going to have to cut down by half.......then half to a quarter

martin_07n

Tachas y Perico
Feb 20, 2006
Tacos Sinaloa
www.siccness.net
i just came back..i got rushed to the hospital......again.........found out tonight i got gastronetus.....borderline diabetic........thought i had kidney stones........

this was a real eye opener tonight......being there...........i aint got no choice to give up drankin and all the other bullshit........23 yrs old......the dr told me 23 is young to have these problems......but he said i still have time to fix it.......starting tonight and the rest of this yr and next yr my life is finna change....not saying i will stop drinking completly but im going to have to cut down by half.......then half to a quarter
shit im 20 and have gerd. i cant eat or drink shit. fuck!

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
yes weed helps me.. actually very well.. the last few attacks i've had i rushed to the pipe inhale one fate hit..... exhale and im good..

if i were to smoke a full blunt of some fire to the neck id have a anxiety attack..