have you ever been shot or stabbed over....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 18, 2006
that aint the first trick to look for some dick while her mans in prison from one of his boys that she knows will just fuck off and hide in his house getting spooked every second cause hes a punk once her mans out...

show her you aint no square, strike first and fight for your "emotionally abused"(haha) whore

haha im not hidin for shit.

Oct 23, 2006
Remember its your house dog if he comes in there you can do whatever you want to him jus don't shoot him in the back cuz that will make it harder to explain.

Jun 3, 2006
lmao, hot sauce should put that on his shirts
fuck, i got to put homeboy ignore, that sumthin about that why hate just sounds so fuckin stupid, ask him to tell you about signin wit cash money...im a pretty chill guy, but hes fuckin force feedin that why hate shit..

Jun 5, 2004
U NEEDA BE WORRIED ABOUT UR HOUSE, NOT URSELF

HE KNOWS WHERE YOU LIVE? OK THEN HES MOST LIKELY GONNA GO TO YOUR HOUSE AND POP SOME CAR TIRES OR BREAK A WINDOW, SOMETHIN LIKE THAT. HE AINT GONNA RUN UP IN YOUR HOUSE ADN GET U LIKE THA BOOGEYMAN, LOL...

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
I am prepared for it. trust me i am not talking to the bitch at all anymore, not wort it. her babys daddy just got out of jail. Its the bitches fault she got sprung i shouldve cut her off. Her dude is fucked up in the head batshit crazy, and im not sure if he found out yet but i know hes gonna probably. Havent heard from her since the day he got out, which is trippin me out, i want a courtesy call damnit to update me
lmfao dam reminds me of some shit i been thru

Apr 26, 2006
Seriously though. There's A LOT of room in the desert. If you feel you have to take him out before he takes you out, take him out. Bury his @ss. haha