have you ever been shot or stabbed over....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
since you sense it.. might as well prepare for it. No female is worth shooting or stabbing another dude (unless her life is in danger or its your aunt/mom/cousin etc).. if it was me, i'd just let it go.. i have in the past and will continue to do so.

Apr 8, 2005
well the person that stabbed me was a bitch, not a female, but you get it, does that count?

i got stabbed twice in the arm, dude was going for my face and i made an x with my arms and put them up in front of my face, got hit twice in the left wrist/forearm area

Sep 18, 2006
since you sense it.. might as well prepare for it. No female is worth shooting or stabbing another dude (unless her life is in danger or its your aunt/mom/cousin etc).. if it was me, i'd just let it go.. i have in the past and will continue to do so.
I am prepared for it. trust me i am not talking to the bitch at all anymore, not wort it. her babys daddy just got out of jail. Its the bitches fault she got sprung i shouldve cut her off. Her dude is fucked up in the head batshit crazy, and im not sure if he found out yet but i know hes gonna probably. Havent heard from her since the day he got out, which is trippin me out, i want a courtesy call damnit to update me

Jun 3, 2006
I am prepared for it. trust me i am not talking to the bitch at all anymore, not wort it. her babys daddy just got out of jail. Its the bitches fault she got sprung i shouldve cut her off. Her dude is fucked up in the head batshit crazy, and im not sure if he found out yet but i know hes gonna probably. Havent heard from her since the day he got out, which is trippin me out, i want a courtesy call damnit to update me
RIP shirmstick,.....lmao.....sorry dude but how are you prepared for it?, you all soldiered up wit duct tape and telephone books?...you made out your will and shit?

Sep 18, 2006
hahaha nah just prepared to go bad if it comes down to it. he got out thursday its only monday. i would text the bitch but i dont know if shes with dude or not. she said they were broken up hahaha but it turns out i think they got back together. THIS IS FUCKED!!!

Sep 18, 2006
for real i was layin on the couch last night watchin a movie and i kept hearin noises outside and shit i was trippin hahaha im on edge and shit, all over a BITCH. i smashed 30-40 times in a month and a half. im a god damn fool for that one, but it was hittin so im not trippin!

Jun 3, 2006
hahaha nah just prepared to go bad if it comes down to it. he got out thursday its only monday. i would text the bitch but i dont know if shes with dude or not. she said they were broken up hahaha but it turns out i think they got back together. THIS IS FUCKED!!!
YOU NEED TO KILL HIM BEFORE HE KILLS YOU....START PUTTIN ON THE FACE PAINT RIGHT NOW MAN,USE A KNIFE THO, ANY PUSSY CAN PULL A TRIGGER....HE NEEDS TO BE KILLED MAN, DO IT

Sep 18, 2006
haha i seen the fool do dirt and smash on people before tho, I shouldn't have even fucked with his babys mom but honestly she came onto me hard so i thought with my dick, famous last words. and i shoulda just hit it a couple times and quit it, not hella times