HAVE ANY OF YOUR HOMIES EVER SNITCHED ON U?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
man put it this way...at 12 i had been put in the place of being snitched on FALSELY by some enemies...when i know they had done the dirt...the cops thought they maybe had something to do in with me-cus they didn't know we had funk...so basically i was facing 2-3 yrs both times and I didn't say shit...all i said was "i didn't do it and i know nothing about it" both times let go...
and that was as a little fuckin kid...if you choose to live the street life be a man...if i ever got caught for somethin I can't snitch, how am i gonna do that with all the shit i've done in my life, tell on another man? HELL FUCKIN NAH if you get caught, you fight it, if you lose, you do the time like a man ya dig?
fuck coppin pleas and flea's that eat off a mans blood

i'd never snitch, and none of my potnas ever would...you find out who the real men are when they're facing time

May 4, 2002
got into it with a so called friend... n he went out like a bitch, tryin to say it was over weed. n said who sold what at school, where they kept it. n said i had some on me, but i had already given it to othe real homies. n w ways he snitched bout everything. now he has restraining orders against me n all my homies, but what goes around comes around n he going to get caught slippin late night >:0)