HAVE ANY OF YOUR HOMIES EVER SNITCHED ON U?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 10, 2002
Who can you trust, when your homie snitches on you after yall, and he was the only one that got caught up. now this mufucca givin up all the info? I know how I handled this mufucca, but how do we (in general) get rid of these little scary ass bitches. Snitchin is the downfall in so many situations. Have any of yall been snitched on before, and at that...by your boy? just think of the things you woulda gottaway wit, if there wasnt no rats.

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
Luckily I steer clear of anything and anyone who could possibly put me in the klink. I find avoiding situations like that altogether just work out better.

Now "playerhaters"? I've been stabbed in the back by a "best friend" over some pussy before. It was stupid cause I offered to share this breezy in the 1st place. We coulda tag teamed it but, he got greedy. Dumbfuck.

M

MrFreeze

the way i see it is only people im at least 80% sure wont snitch will EVER see me do anything to snitch on. theres just too much to risk with halfass friends especially if they get caught. you have to be a true friend to take the rap without snitchin especially with all this plea bargain shit the cops try to offer you. always know who you runnin with.

Apr 26, 2002
"i dew my dirt all by my motha fuccin lonesome"

there's only 1 motha fucca that did dirt wit me, that's my homie pooh. that foo know enuff bout me to send me 2 deathrow or put me away for life. vice versa. i trus him wit my life and so duz he. otha than that, i don't dew dirt wit no one but my shadow. fold.

Apr 25, 2002
fuckin had weed at school.... my "boy" told on me went to the dean and principal... luckily my boy told me he snitch so i gave it to my boy to hold and when the dean and principal searched my backpack and lockers and told me to empty my pockets.. i was clear. they said sorry for the misunderstanding. after school that fool try to come up to me like o wats crackin and shit and we juss mobed on his ass... fuck snitches....

May 11, 2002
I remember once me and two of my boys where comming home from a club and some events happened but to make a long story short we got pulled over. All of us were pretty much commin down from being perked and they found 1/2 bottle of 151 and 2 twomp sacks. When the cops asked who it was no one said nathan at least I know I got 2 boys I can trust.

May 9, 2002
MrDontGIVEaFUCK said:
fuckin had weed at school.... my "boy" told on me went to the dean and principal... luckily my boy told me he snitch so i gave it to my boy to hold and when the dean and principal searched my backpack and lockers and told me to empty my pockets.. i was clear. they said sorry for the misunderstanding. after school that fool try to come up to me like o wats crackin and shit and we juss mobed on his ass... fuck snitches....

That right there is fucked up...You dont snitch on your friends!!!

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
No, but I had one bitch ass "friend" rob one of my neighbors and when he got caught he told everyone I snitched on him. So a big FUCC YOU goes out to BRANDON JONES you fake ass wanna be hoova bitch. Fucc your bitch ass brother too and all them hoes you call friends. Only real crips you knew were the ones I introduced you to bitch. Man I hate that fake ass bitch.

Jun 12, 2002
You'll always realize who your true homies is when you get caught up in some shit with them. I know now who to fuck with, and who not to fuck with. I had to find that out the hard way this past year.

Most of the time the mothafuckas that always try to build their image by actin hard and gangsta type n shit. Is the fools you got to watch out for. I known this one guy CanCin my whole life, we was close as fuck, like brothers. One day, we get caught up in some shit, and he ended up puttin everything on my back just to free his own ass. You know in the interegation room, where the cops try to put words in your mouth and try to twist your story up. Thats exactly what they did to his ass, he answered every mothafuckin question they asked. He even said some shit that wasn't even true either. Put it this way, at first our bail was 10 Gz. After they got finished with him, they shot it up to 100. I got a tape of that shit to, I couldn't believe ears when i heard all the shit he said. In the county, It was a long thinkin process for me. All day long, thinking about that shit trying to throw everything behind your back. Its very hard to do tho. I saved the mans life once, and this is how he pays me back. Its a fucked up world out there.

After they read you your Rights "you have the right to remain silent 123" How hard is it to remain silent? How hard is it to say, "I ain't saying shit, take me back downstairs?" A lot of people say, You got to be caught up in the moment, you'll react differently or you'll react a scary type of way. Thats bullshit, no one can persuade anyone into spilling guts out.

All im sayin is, for everybody thats readin this. Watch out who you fuck with, your closest friend could be your enemy. After the lesson I learned, I don't kick it with NO ONE no more, just my own blood, family and thats it.

Like Luni Coleone say "I'd rather have Family on my side cuz friends aint shit/ Don't need no punk nigga all up in my mix."
I should of took took the mans advice...FUCKED UP

peace!!!

Apr 25, 2002
i agree with T-Spoon. everytime i've done some REAL dirt, the type of shit you'll get years for, I've been with my closest homeboy and if i'm not with him i'm by my lonesome. and no i've never been ratted on

Jun 10, 2002
see the thing is, it was a spur of the moment thing, we gave this foo a Lathrop stompin real quick.....even chased his ass down, and was just workin of this foo for a minute, then the cops came, and we split up, took off runnin.....he got caught that same night , I didnt. he had blood on his shoes and pants when they caught him....my homie was 17 and I was 18 at the time....I didnt get caught untill i went in for questioning....by that time me and some of my homies had already fabricated a story to say I was elsewhere when the shit happened....they already knew everything, and what caused it.....my so called homie ended up w/2 months in juvie, and I caught a year w/a felony and 5 years time suspended......if he woulda took the rap, they'd just spanked him on the ass and told him not to do it again since he was a minor and his first offense.....then it comes down to prelim hearing and the foo i stomped and the fake ass homie already testified against me......some fucked up shit, but i learned the hard way....now it just family and my cuddy's.

Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
I only trust myself and a few homies that I ride with, I've been backstabbed and shit like that before, not to the cops but on other shit, so I don't trust many muthafuckas. I've even got some family members that I can't trust and that's real.........

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Deep Thought said:
Luckily I steer clear of anything and anyone who could possibly put me in the klink. I find avoiding situations like that altogether just work out better.

Now "playerhaters"? I've been stabbed in the back by a "best friend" over some pussy before.

I couldn't agree wit you more.....i stay away from shit that'll get me locked up.....

people that stab me in the back i don't consider friends at all anymore....if they do that, fuck them.