Has the networking and plugs damaged the original purpose of the boards?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
BAMMER said:
I'm glad I got sum opinions on this,but I'm not concerned with sig's and fools networkin,but why not use your p.m. or e-mail?

Here's an example...someone starts a thread,and say's
"What do you think of the new E-40?"(example)

(fred says)that shit is heated,i like track 4

(billy bob says)forty's on my new shit

(frankie says)billy bob,did you get those beats i sent yah?

(frankie's buddy richie say's)billy bob gonna spit heat on your track frankie!!oh coy

(aristotle says) fred got heat

(bartholamue says)this 40 water is his tightest shit.

SOME OF THESE KIDS ARE DOIN THERE OWN THANG//////
Thats what you get when its open conversation dogg.. to me its kinda interesting to see muhfuckas doin it. I mean is it REALLY that important to have unninterupted conversation about rappers.... i mean we got all kindsa rappers on the siccness... it just comes with it. I think its tight to see everybody connecting like this. Artists/Rappers/listeners/fans/wannabees.... If ya'll just wanted listeners it would be kinda boring. Thats what i think at least.

Apr 25, 2002
This board is probably the best tool for underground rap networking on the net....and it should be used for it. It has helped a lot of folks get their name out. But there are some folks who shamelessly spam....and that shit is annoying.