Has the networking and plugs damaged the original purpose of the boards?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
I believe it has in some way.I can't read 3 replies in a row without somebody sayin how tight there shit is,or somebody goin off topic to find out if a package has been recieved,or some other shit.I know a lot of people may use this site for that purpose only,but people really need to use e-mails,or some other form of communcation to get a response.Theres a gang of fools on here doin there thing which is cool,but leave your credentials in your signature,cuz nobody needs to read that info twice,on the same reply.*I'm just suggesting this idea* because as a "fan" of rap music,and as someone who just enjoys hearing peoples ideas and thoughts,I feel the over use of networking has somewhat tainted these boards...

You're thoughts? :beard:

May 10, 2002
yea i feel that shit man, it really pisses me off when people promo there shit in every forum, with a copy and paste message....

fuckers should be banned for that shit.

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
I agree. Networking is all good, but for gawdsakes some folks insist on posting their ENTIRE album cover in their sig. At least size it down. It makes reading a thread very difficult when the same person with the same BIG ASS sig listing all their business is posting over and over and over. Junior should place a limit on the sig size. Some fool on the old board listed EVERY SINGLE record store where you could cop a copy of his CD. DAMN!

M

MrFreeze

i see what your sayin and i kinda agree. i dont like to see the same thread in every forum its gets hella played out. and some of those giant sig pics are annoying. but i dont see a need to limit or ban people i just say ignore em.

Apr 25, 2002
Deep Thought said:
^ a prime example of a sig that is too long.

Announcing your next project is fine. The rest is just misc. drivel with too many blank lines inserted to make matters worse.
IF YOU DON'T LIKE PEOPLE'S SIGS,YOU CAN TURN EM OFF INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING.....(runs off to make my sig bigger)HAHAHAHAHA

Apr 25, 2002
yeah

as a person that just listens to bay shit and dont do any type of rappin, i think some folks be doin too much on here.

specially when they get their folks to com on here saying they shit is tight, but when you actually here it, that shit it booo booo.

the only people i care bout net workin are the real heaters of the bay that been up there. you know guce, lunasicc, cellski, mess, nicky, and ...

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I see what you're saying..

But i think its all good fo heads to get they hussle on. No hatred on this side. You're album's coming out? Good luck playa let me see a link where i can hear some of it.

But i guess the spamming can get annoying..... but arguing about who knows more about Sicx's criminal record isn't any better. In any case i say get your hussle on, AND speak your mind.

PS
ya'll think my sig is too big?

PPS

JUST A TASTE AVAILIBLE END OF JUNE CHECK THE SIG FOR AUDIOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
I'm glad I got sum opinions on this,but I'm not concerned with sig's and fools networkin,but why not use your p.m. or e-mail?

Here's an example...someone starts a thread,and say's
"What do you think of the new E-40?"(example)

(fred says)that shit is heated,i like track 4

(billy bob says)forty's on my new shit

(frankie says)billy bob,did you get those beats i sent yah?

(frankie's buddy richie say's)billy bob gonna spit heat on your track frankie!!oh coy

(aristotle says) fred got heat

(bartholamue says)this 40 water is his tightest shit.

SOME OF THESE KIDS ARE DOIN THERE OWN THANG//////