Has Game ever...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Nuttkase said:
...made a song without name dropping anyone? Seriously, I'm not a Game fan at all but my friend is and he is always playing his shit and I have never heard a song without that fool name dropping in one way or another. Usually it's a lot of times in a song too. I know that there has been a thread on the topic of Game name dropping a lot...my question though is does a song exist that he doesn't name drop at all on? lol
If yu listen to his shit BEFORE he signed with Dre, Game was a completely different MC. He actually had TALENT. Some of the lines he had on his mixtapes were ill. You should check them out if you get a chance.

Feb 8, 2003
The Evil Genius said:
Knowing damn well he never bumped a Thizz song in hiz life. Dude will say any & everybodyz name 2 have a allies

LOL Thats the truth.

You remember when he was all on Young Bucks dick calling him a real nigga now he calling him fake he a confused soul dont know what he want but he fucked his shit up he'll be on KOCH in no time.

Mar 28, 2006
im not really a game fan, especially of his older shit, i didnt think it was that good. But i gotta admit the doctors advocate was pretty good and creative..it was better then alot of shit out now and days.