Has Game ever...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
...made a song without name dropping anyone? Seriously, I'm not a Game fan at all but my friend is and he is always playing his shit and I have never heard a song without that fool name dropping in one way or another. Usually it's a lot of times in a song too. I know that there has been a thread on the topic of Game name dropping a lot...my question though is does a song exist that he doesn't name drop at all on? lol

Jan 12, 2006
game is weak. he rap about 3 things in every song.

1. How much he loves his daddy dre.
2. How he's more down then 50 and g-unit.
3. lowriders - impalas

you will hear those three things in every fucken song

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I'm not questioning is he weak or not (I think he is) but I just want to know if the guy has ever made one song without dropping someones name or saying "I'm like ____." I have yet to hear even just one.

May 30, 2006
Actually someone made a thread about thiz exact same topic. in AHH.com. A few of Games prostitutes did name like 3 or 4 songs that he did'nt name drop but I can't even remember the name of the songs. Honestly I havent heard an song where he did'nt name drop.

May 30, 2006
That diss track Ras Kass did called Gayme Over, right in the middle of the song he played a piece of a song Game did name dropping Ras Kass name.

"Didnt even know this nigga & he shoutin me out in rhymes" That killed Game right there.

Dec 3, 2005
The Evil Genius said:
That diss track Ras Kass did called Gayme Over, right in the middle of the song he played a piece of a song Game did name dropping Ras Kass name.

"Didnt even know this nigga & he shoutin me out in rhymes" That killed Game right there.
haha i was thinkin the exact same thing!

"remember that time you rapped exactly like shine? didnt even know this nigga and he shout me out in rhymes...like....

'its all chips and championships in LA, i got niggas from san diego all the way to the bay. (who you got?)
e-40, dre, chaz, ras kass "

VIC

Sicc OG
Oct 29, 2002
"BODY COUNT" ON THE GOODFELONz N GAMBLAZ - HIGHLY FLAMMABLE, NOT ONE NAME DROP. BUT DID HE DO THAT NAME DROP SHIT WHEN HE WAS DOIN SHIT IN THE BAY?

Dec 9, 2005
You know, it really does get redundant. But I'm a fan of his music, so I've come to realize that its just part of his style. The same way Jay-Z bigs up Biggie by reciting a lot of his lines.

Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
The Evil Genius said:
Actually someone made a thread about thiz exact same topic. in AHH.com. A few of Games prostitutes did name like 3 or 4 songs that he did'nt name drop but I can't even remember the name of the songs. Honestly I havent heard an song where he did'nt name drop.
those song only exist cause some1 must of mixed em out lol

Feb 8, 2003
The Evil Genius said:
but I can't even remember the name of the songs. Honestly I havent heard an song where he did'nt name drop.

I agree with you on that real talk. And I got pretty much all his work.

Only thing I can think of is his old shit with JT the bigga figga but imo taht dont count bc that material wasnt good.

All yaeh he ripped the fuck out his verse on that new Dogg Pound album probaly one of teh top 5 best game verses I haerd. He killed it.

Feb 8, 2003
The Evil Genius said:
I bet he name dropped a half a dozen times on the DPG song too & I aint even heard the track yet.

Actually he didnt mention even one name I was suprised,. They basically was talking about Compton and Long Beach reuniting. Its some raw shit