Happy Thanksgiving, Guys

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 29, 2008
He told me about the idea when he did it a few years ago.
And I told him it was the most delicious sounding idea ever.
And yes, it sounds very redneck-ish, in my opinion. Haha

Bathe it? Fuck that. INJECT IT. Less mess, more flavor.

Oh, and it will be amazing. I've had it before.

Didn't you say you guys are having four turkeys?
I had a fried turkey injected with Cajun spices once....it was the best turkey I've ever had.

May 26, 2007
Yeah, it's two days early, but I know some of you guys have two days worth of festivities to attend.

Please, be safe on the roads as some people enjoy Wild Turkey's a little more than traditional turkey on Thanksgiving, and when you go to grab some turkey, eat a wing for me! haha

I appreciate all of you guys that I've had the privilege to meet outside of this message board, and I hope that I represented myself well enough when we were introduced.

I appreciate every meal, drink, show ticket(s), apparel, cigarette (haha), blunt, tank of gas, etc. that some of you have lent to me over the years.

Big shout outs to Raul, Mike, Sawyer, Verdell, Nathan, Christian, Wes, Kevin, Travis O'Guin, Tech, Staci, Kutt, Josh(Joe), Tom, Dakota, Matt, Ronnie, the Corey's(K), Britton, Jose', Big Fuckin Nicholas(Caribbean Jerk), Joe Vertigo(thanks for not pulling the trigger), Krizz, Stevie, Rusty, Brother Al, Scenario, and above all to Anthony for keeping me going and assisting me in forward progress.

Whether I met you guys on here, or you're part of the business, the one thing I appreciate is the immense respect you have/had for me.

And lastly, thanks to everyone who willingly participates in threads and keeps this place poppin!

Have fun with your week and be a blessing to the people around you!
happy thanksgiving..i am thankful to still bs with you on here after all this time lol..:)