Happy Thanksgiving, Guys

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Yeah, it's two days early, but I know some of you guys have two days worth of festivities to attend.

Please, be safe on the roads as some people enjoy Wild Turkey's a little more than traditional turkey on Thanksgiving, and when you go to grab some turkey, eat a wing for me! haha

I appreciate all of you guys that I've had the privilege to meet outside of this message board, and I hope that I represented myself well enough when we were introduced.

I appreciate every meal, drink, show ticket(s), apparel, cigarette (haha), blunt, tank of gas, etc. that some of you have lent to me over the years.

Big shout outs to Raul, Mike, Sawyer, Verdell, Nathan, Christian, Wes, Kevin, Travis O'Guin, Tech, Staci, Kutt, Josh(Joe), Tom, Dakota, Matt, Ronnie, the Corey's(K), Britton, Jose', Big Fuckin Nicholas(Caribbean Jerk), Joe Vertigo(thanks for not pulling the trigger), Krizz, Stevie, Rusty, Brother Al, Scenario, and above all to Anthony for keeping me going and assisting me in forward progress.

Whether I met you guys on here, or you're part of the business, the one thing I appreciate is the immense respect you have/had for me.

And lastly, thanks to everyone who willingly participates in threads and keeps this place poppin!

Have fun with your week and be a blessing to the people around you!

Nov 27, 2007
Thanks for the shout out Jed. I am thankful for all yall on the Siccness. be safe and spend time with your family.

edit- this thread should be the called The Martini ThanksGiving Style

Aug 16, 2003
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Be safe and of course be grateful for the family and friends you have in your life.

Im thankful for all the people that have touched my life and for yall crazy M/F's on this board lol...thanks for keeping this spot kracking and intresting enough to make it one of my first stops on the internet everytime I log in lol...

Shout out to all the peeps the keep the Pumpkin Muffins poppin..around here when new shit drops and Props to everyone that supports Strange Musice buy going to shows, buying merch and, spreading the music.

Big ups to everyone that I know that has passed away. Im thankful to have known you and give thanks that you passed through my life and gave me strength in one way or another. You wont be forgotten....

Heres a little something for yall ...my Strange Forum family...from me to you..

Happy Thanksgiving!!

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
No lie, I bet that Kirb's dad's hot sauce fried turkey is amazing.

We're frying a couple of turkeys on top of the one I'm smoking in the morning and the rosemary infused turkey my mom's got going on.

This will be a most epic Thanksgiving. I'll throw up some pics of some of my finished food tomorrow during the day.

Hopefully Ant will get his ass down this way and get to enjoy all the festivities.

Nov 27, 2007
its all about that pumpkin pie, and cant wait for my Gf's families Turkey Tacos hahaha im mexican and im thankful for my culture's way to make countless meals out of the same ingredients.

Mar 21, 2003
www.facebook.com
im gettin fucked up now cuz i cant on thursday. lol jus found a way to find some free games on my homies ps3 maybe haha.... gettin a wii on wed to play wit the fam on thur b4 i go to work buy you all have a splendid time how dont have to work and think about us who do lol

Nov 14, 2002
Yeah boys, don't get too fucked up and then drive around. LoL. It's a Thanksgiving past time.

I'll drunk post tomorrow and say something of drunken substance then.

Jun 29, 2008
Happy Thanksgiving and Safe Travels.
I'm going to my grandmother's house in Terre Haute, IN.
Too bad none of my family listens to rap...i'd turn em to tech.
But they still are going to get my stories bout this concert.
I'll be sure to eat plenty of mashed potatoes madison kaine.

Sep 4, 2003
Happy Thanksgiving to all! thanks to LDS for always making me laugh and doing a great Moderating job! I'll dedicate a piece of pumpkin pie in your honor bro!

Happy Turkey Day to my boy smittycal!

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
Kirby, I want some of that hot sauce fried turkey.

But LOL @ that sounding just like food coming outta Georgia.
He told me about the idea when he did it a few years ago.
And I told him it was the most delicious sounding idea ever.
And yes, it sounds very redneck-ish, in my opinion. Haha

I thought I was the only one who would wanna bathe my turkey on hot sauce
but I eat my shit with A-1 Steak sauce
Bathe it? Fuck that. INJECT IT. Less mess, more flavor.

No lie, I bet that Kirb's dad's hot sauce fried turkey is amazing.

We're frying a couple of turkeys on top of the one I'm smoking in the morning and the rosemary infused turkey my mom's got going on.

This will be a most epic Thanksgiving. I'll throw up some pics of some of my finished food tomorrow during the day.

Hopefully Ant will get his ass down this way and get to enjoy all the festivities.
Oh, and it will be amazing. I've had it before.

Didn't you say you guys are having four turkeys?