Happy Thanksgiving, Guys

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 10, 2008
its lovely how the holidays puts everyone in good spirits! happy thanksgiving to you all! im jealous of the fried turkeys..i jus tried one last year for the first time ever and fell in love..im making one of my clients bring me some a that! :) i cant wait for these heavenly bars either!! everybody eat good n have a great weekend! <3

Jul 12, 2008
Happy thanksgiving everyone. I'm ready to eat an immense amount of food than take an even bigger nap. Yup.
^ Kirby, I'm in a similar situation, so I send my best to your g-ma. Keep your head up.

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
^ Kirby, I'm in a similar situation, so I send my best to your g-ma. Keep your head up.
Best wishes man.
To everyone else too. Enjoy your turkey day.
Word, thanks to both of ya'll.
I lost my grandpa earlier this year, so I'm kinda fearing the worst right now.
Especially since she's always been less healthy than my grandpa.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I hope everyone had a blast with family and friends. We ended up having 40 people at our party, a bon fire and lots of stories to tell and new friends made. I didn't go to bed until 5 because that's when our last bit of guests left. haha

I'll update pics soon.

Jul 12, 2008
Word, thanks to both of ya'll.
I lost my grandpa earlier this year, so I'm kinda fearing the worst right now.
Especially since she's always been less healthy than my grandpa.
True... seriously I'm in such a similar situation, except role reversal and I'm hoping for the best for my grandpa... and I really wish the best for yours as well, yo like I said keep your head up. We can just hope for the best right now.

Feb 20, 2008
yeah happy late thanksgiving (by two hours) to all on the board, hope you had good ones, i sure did. Along with a shit ton of other more important things, I'm thankful to be a member on this board. LDS, you're one cool motherfucker. Now I gotta get outta this food coma and pass the fuck out. peace to all.