GTA V's Location Rumored...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
i think the reason gta4 felt so stripped down compared to san adreas was because it was the first in a new 'set' of GTA games, meaning it was the first on a new generation of consoles and had to be built from the ground up - new engine and all

in the same way, gta3 was much shorter on features compared to san andreas, because it was the first in that generation of GTA games

i have a feeling that if they make two more GTAs for this console generation they will eventually match up to the style and content of san andreas

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
EXACTLY. when GTA3 came out it was freaking amazing in terms of everything. no go back and try playing that shit and have fun. gtaIV to me was the gta3 for ps3. testing the waters. the next one should be crazy amazing

Jan 28, 2005
I'd like to see a Chicago/Detroit type GTA... like a midwest city (no Cleveland).

or India, like somebody else mentioned. As far as out of the U.S. locations go...

India has GREAT potential. Most Americans don't know shit about Indians, can't tell a Muslim from a Hindu. Throw in some Punjabi MC, that shit would be fun to play.

Jun 11, 2004
They need to get crackin on the next game! Vice city came out only a year after gta III. It's already been two years since gta 4 and we still don't even have a release date for the next one? What's the hold up? Id give this generation of consoles another 3-4 years maybe and then their done... rockstar needs to step it up.

Nov 14, 2002
All you guys suggesting India and Africa and shit...

What the fuck would you want to do there? Jack camels, elephants, fuckin' donkeys and shit? GTA won't be GTA unless you have a setting that will accommodate a large selection of vehicles, and actual roads to drive them on.

IMO all they have to do to change up the settings is change the time period to the 70's or near future.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
All you guys suggesting India and Africa and shit...

What the fuck would you want to do there? Jack camels, elephants, fuckin' donkeys and shit? GTA won't be GTA unless you have a setting that will accommodate a large selection of vehicles, and actual roads to drive them on.

IMO all they have to do to change up the settings is change the time period to the 70's or near future.
I guess public schools in NY suck, you should know that there are major metropolitan cities in both India and Africa. With all the drugs and crimes that big cities attract.