GTA V's Location Rumored...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
LOL do you and Northbay watch TV? I was just being stupid. That "Im taking my talents to South Beach" line and "The Decision" was like two phrases that were repeated over and over for days. Thats what Lebron James said when he told the world his "Decision" to go to South Beach to play for the Heat. lol
that stuff doesn't come on tv here or maybe it does but i dont know about it

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i dont know where he was going with the france thing. i think what he saying is that picture under the poster with the rip is revealing that it may be vice city or san fierro.

or maybe someone is looking to into things and that is just something of an easter egg to for the hardcore fans. billboards are at times put up over another

Mar 14, 2010
GTA 4 Sucked IMO and RED DEAD REDEMPTION was a Huge Letdown. I hope they bring it back to the SAN ANDREAS type story and Gameplay. That was the best one. Everything you did on that game was fun from the side missions to story line.

Oct 19, 2008
man, if they dont bring back the planes or tanks for the next gta they dead to me

shit gta SA u could beat a cop to death with a dildo, lol

& the roswell jet pack was sicc too

gta 4 lacked all the easter eggs R* know for

Dec 7, 2005
GTA 4 GOT REALLY BORING, REALLY FAST. AS A GAME IT'S ALRIGHT BUT AS A GTA GAME IT SUCKS. LIKE THIZZIKS POSTED, IN PREVIOUS GTA'S YOU COULD BEAT A COP TO DEATH WITH A DILDO, IN GTA 4 YOU CANT EVEN RUN FROM THE COPS WITH OUT GETTING LIT UP.

WHO EVER SAID RDR WAS A LET DOWN WAS TRIPPING, RED DEAD SHITS ON GTA 4 AND ALL ITS DLC

Dec 11, 2006
i wasnt really feelin GTA IV either. the story didnt hold my attention n i thought it was kinda complicated with the cell phone n shit. either way i'll check out GTA V, doesnt really matter where its at to me