GTA IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony [trailer]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2004
is it just me or does NOBODY play this game online anymore? I went on a few days ago and sat in the lobby for what felt like days. i was only able to play on instant game mode with a few other people and all the other game modes where empty. WTF?

Aug 7, 2003
according to xbox

LIVE Activity for week of Oct. 5th

Xbox 360 Top LIVE Titles (based on UU’s)
1 Halo 3
2 Call of Duty 4
3 Call of Duty: WaW
4 Halo 3: ODST
5 Gears of War 2
6 Madden NFL 10
7 FIFA 10
8 GTA IV
9 SOUTH PARK LET'S GO TOWER DEFENSE PLAY!
10 Left 4 Dead

its the 8th most played game on xbox live so you shouldnt have any problems

Jun 24, 2005
Well I've played a little bit of the story so far and it's cool. I wanted to mess around with Free Roam and try out the new weapons, vehicles and BASEJUMPING. These weapons are fucking awesome. So far every single weapon I've picked up is powerful as FUCK. I've driven like two new cars and a new bike and both are pretty badass. The new helicopter with ROCKETS pwns your entire existence. Also to go along with parachuting, they raised the in-game ceiling so you can fly higher than before

DVS ONE

Spanish Springs
Jun 21, 2003
Vista and Hubble
LOL first thing i did was hit the dance floor.....freaked the chick i was dancing with.....busted out the tempo moves and she took me to the bathroom for pussu.......still havent done the drinking games in the VIP.......FUN.......

Jun 11, 2004
been playin for a while last night. shits sick, better story and missions than the previous ones. multiplayer is sick to cause theres a bunch of people playin again. yes all the new guns are way powerful.

first thing i did when i played the story was take hella shots in the club and go try to dance with some ladies but i ended up fallin all over the place so I just started throwin blows on peoples domes. shit had me bustin up.

Jun 11, 2004
i heard if you get too drunk at the club you pass out and wake up in random place on the other side of town. ima try it later...

as if gettin faded in real life wasnt enough, now I can do it in video games too!

Apr 6, 2009
To be truthful the whole fag shit the fag club shit is not attempting to join in on. It is the end of the world man kissing man, fuck supporting that shit even if it is a game. Thats just my opinion im sure half of yall are gonna jump on me for it. Fuck Fags

Jun 24, 2005
To be truthful the whole fag shit the fag club shit is not attempting to join in on. It is the end of the world man kissing man, fuck supporting that shit even if it is a game. Thats just my opinion im sure half of yall are gonna jump on me for it. Fuck Fags
Umm you don't play a fag and you don't kiss men in the game. the fact that your character works for a gay dude really has only the smallest bearing on anything in the game. It could help you not to be so ignorant of what you actually do in the game.

Jan 28, 2005
^^^ because jesus would have you doing peace talks instead of firing rockets into nightclubs, and that would be a boring as fuck game to play.