GTA IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony [trailer]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
Thanks ArGenTin3. I used the embed link, but it just came up as code.

:-/

O I see how it works with the YouTube embed code here.

Aug 7, 2003
i hate how i bought the DLC and must have gta4 disc in the syste to play it. now they releasing lost and damned and ballad of gay tony on a standalone disc that doesnt need gta4 to play it. boo! i should of waited.

Oct 19, 2008
bout time these fucks put the parachute back in, FUCC!

oh well i own a ps3, but i heard these dLs might be dropping 4 us early next year, but aint trippin if they do or dont....,,,50 mill 4 two DLCs, witch came out 1 yeat after the game was released........(GTA4 "highests used game out thre") Rockstar is falling off the grid

shit looks alright tho, thanks 4 the post & props

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
your gonan buy it cause your gay too!!1unbelivevable people 360 sucks !!!!and ther eonly doing it because gta5 will be a ps3 release only !! so now how ya feel?
LOL, you sound like a butthurt fanboy.

If GTA V is PS3 exclusive, I'll cop it for PS3, because I have both systems. Fuck bein' a lame ass fanboy and talkin' shit on someone else's favorite console.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
your gonan buy it cause your gay too!!1unbelivevable people 360 sucks !!!!and ther eonly doing it because gta5 will be a ps3 release only !! so now how ya feel?
no, they are doing it because microsoft paid them too. simple as that.

gta will never be exclusive to either console ever again. too much money to be made. the 360 version outsold the ps3 version almost 2 to 1. why the hell would they make it a ps3 exclusive? you are an idiot fanboy

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU

gta will never be exclusive to either console ever again. too much money to be made. the 360 version outsold the ps3 version almost 2 to 1. why the hell would they make it a ps3 exclusive? you are an idiot fanboy
not a fanboy dude is straight retarded everything he says makes no sense plus he is a homo and a lair read a couple of his post he think he knows everything then someone proves him wrong then he acts like he knew he was wrong

Oct 19, 2008

gta will never be exclusive to either console ever again. too much money to be made
gotta say this statement is fact ^....i mean let all gamers enjoy good games

hate exclusive content, esp. when its good games like GTA or fallout....but id rather stick to one system, since times are ruff

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
USA Today has just recently published a small article about The Ballad of Gay Tony. Along with the same information we've heard for a while, the article contains a new screenshot, some quotes from Rockstar Games co-founder Dan Houser, and the following details about missions (including the parachuting mission, which we'll probably be seeing clips of in today's trailer):

Packed with action set pieces à la films such as Mission: Impossible and Bad Boys, Gay Tony has Luis at one point parachuting from a helicopter onto a glass-windowed skyscraper. Inside he blasts his way to his prey a few floors below and shoots his target, who then topples out of the bullet-ridden window. Luis dives out after him, wearing a parachute that glides him to safety.

In another scene, Luis drops on to the top of a moving subway train from a bridge and unhooks one of the cars for a maniacal high-rolling collector of one-of-a-kind artifacts. A Skyhook chopper airlifts the freed subway car away.

So in case there was still any speculation, the parachuting is definitely confirmed! Now the only question that remains is whether or not the parachuting feature will be available outside this particular mission.

The article also sheds some light on the overall plot of the DLC:

The drug-addled Tony, losing a grip on his empire, puts Luis in dangerous circumstances in an attempt to retain his power.

Luis is torn between friends and family and his quest for power and riches. But as he climbs higher in Liberty City's social circles, he discovers that the upper crust has some issues.

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/gaming/2009-08-31-gta-iv_N.htm