greendot reloadable cards

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
between financially raping people for interest fees and overdraft fees the banking cartel make tens of billions of dollars a year just off those 2 schemes
its not a scheme. just make sure to balance your accounts. i have had a checking account since i was 18 and i have never overdrafted. if i dont got the funds then i dont buy shit until i do.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I get a percentage taken out when royalties are deposited into my account. How it works is if there is not ONE DEPOSIT that is $250 or more they rape. So I can have a $249 deposit, a $120, a $99 and a $1. No amount at $250? Well then we're taking a small cut for your direct deposit fee. The other way they get me is by not using my card 10 times per month.

As for those cards, one of my bros strictly uses them for online purchases from amazon, bestbuy, etc.

But I don't incur overdraft fees. If I don't have the money I simply don't make the purchase.

Feb 2, 2006
the laptop purchase didnt go thru. fuckin ebay bullshit about not being able to process the payment even though theres $10 on the prepaid card. went to paypal.com and said theres a zero balance or some shit. i aint gonna provide social security number or id for that paypal shit. they claim its needed to protect my identity or some shit. even if i go through a credit union and get a card its gonna say the same fuckin bullshit on ebay about buying items off there. somebody needs to start either fuckebay.com or paypalsucksass.com auction site

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
This thread is making me kind of proud of having a credit card since I was 18 and having never once paid a penny interest. Same with a checking account which I've never even come close to over drafting. If I make a purchase I have to have enough saved to pay it right off. I got a Best Buy rewards zone card so I get around $350-450 a year in reward certificates too which goes towards electronics, DVDs, etc. Win/win.

I had no idea what a greendot card was until this thread, never even heard of them.

Feb 2, 2006
Link? I want a $1 laptop!

its a scam because dude that was allegedly sellin the $1 laptops on ebay shut down quicker than greg the bunny was cancelled back in the day. i emailed him 3 or 4 times and never got a answer

for a legit non bullshit way to get cheap laptops just use

shopgoodwill.com -- Search Results

everything is in the laptops except for the hard drives, even if the laptop dont work its useable parts. gonna hit up the tucson goodwill salvage place and get a laptop for $5 either monday or tuesday

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
try getting ah CHASE "liquid" card its ah pre-paid card thru CHASE works like ah normal card just wont let you overdraft and shit. FYI

Sout out to my folx EVERgRYDAH good to see you not banned friend!

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2006
I had no idea what a greendot card was until this thread, never even heard of them.

got the personalized card and went to circle k to reload it. they said some fuckin bullshit about those cardboard cards. basically a whole brand new greendot card. fuck it. im done with those bastards. gonna go prepaid gift card status for ebay from now on