greendot reloadable cards

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 2, 2006
cant you just swipe the card at the register to add money instead of gettin a goddam new card each time u wanna add money. walmart said i gotta buy a new card just to add $10 to the existing one

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
cant you just swipe the card at the register to add money instead of gettin a goddam new card each time u wanna add money. walmart said i gotta buy a new card just to add $10 to the existing one
that's 100% incorrect.

It costs $5 to fill it up.

Do you have 7/11 in your area? go there.

I carry one for when I go to Las Vegas so I don't rape my bank acct & credit cards & I have never ran into that situation.

Feb 2, 2006
think u can only add duckets using the personalized card. that being said i dropped $1 on a laptop from ebay using "buy it now". the old gateway was 10 years old and started fuckin up more than the lone ranger movie tanked. the laptop would power on then power off with the quickness

MSI USA WS60

is what was purchased. the laptop is gonna be here by end of next week

Have you tried the PayPal money adder?
i dont got a bank account whatsoever due to being blacklisted from all the major banks. owe like $2000 on 7 deliquent accounts. the original total was around $280 because of the $35 overdraft fee bullshit. the rest of the amount is interest. i aint payin the banks shit

Last edited:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
think u can only add duckets using the personalized card. that being said i dropped $1 on a laptop from ebay using "buy it now". the old gateway was 10 years old and started fuckin up more than the lone ranger movie tanked. the laptop would power on then power off with the quickness

MSI USA WS60

is what was purchased. the laptop is gonna be here by end of next week

i dont got a bank account whatsoever due to being blacklisted from all the major banks. owe like $2000 on 7 deliquent accounts. the original total was around $280 because of the $35 overdraft fee bullshit. the rest of the amount is interest. i aint payin the banks shit

My niece was the same way, my credit union (like lots of other banks do) offers second chance bank accounts, no real qualifications other than having a job (I believe) so I got her into this

check out the details
Denied a checking account? Banks offer a "second chance" - Aug. 16, 2012

Nov 28, 2011
If all you have is cash then Green Dot is a cool temporary way in some circumstances like if you need to rent a car, hotel or buy something that requires a Visa or MC and you don't have a bank account/debit card or anybody to co-sign their card. Having good or bad credit doesn't matter to them. If anyone has any info on a card that lets you load cash and sign up anonymously without having to give your social security # let me know.

Mar 18, 2008
If all you have is cash then Green Dot is a cool temporary way in some circumstances like if you need to rent a car, hotel or buy something that requires a Visa or MC and you don't have a bank account/debit card or anybody to co-sign their card. Having good or bad credit doesn't matter to them. If anyone has any info on a card that lets you load cash and sign up anonymously without having to give your social security # let me know.
The card your looking for is a Green Dot Card...you don't have to provide your social security number. Let me say however you can only make an initial load and purchase 1 time without the SS#...you can't continuously load the card unless you provide your SS#...

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2006
If anyone has any info on a card that lets you load cash and sign up anonymously without having to give your social security # let me know.

The card your looking for is a Green Dot Card...you don't have to provide your social security number. Let me say however you can only make an initial load and purchase 1 time without the SS#...you can't continuously load the card unless you provide your SS#...

uglybrokenigga obviously failed reading comprehension in school, thats why hes uglybrokenigga sellin wack ass t-shirts

Dec 4, 2006
how old is you breh?