GREATEST SONG EVER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
now hold up there spooky, I love Ice T as much as everyone else, and I have alot of his CDs

But that wasn't real beef, you know Ice T wouldn't even waste his time on Soulja Boy unless he was gettin paid to do so.
Not anymore. It's a different day and age. There arn't diss tracks. It's either talk shit and handle your biz or it's go hide in a hole. Actually in a way this could probably help Ice T more. Soulja is pretty popular, but I would say probably 85% to 90% of his fans don't even know who Ice T is.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Not anymore. It's a different day and age. There arn't diss tracks. It's either talk shit and handle your biz or it's go hide in a hole. Actually in a way this could probably help Ice T more. Soulja is pretty popular, but I would say probably 85% to 90% of his fans don't even know who Ice T is.
Yeah but Ice T dosen't need to do anything, he already had his time and is rich and famous, I mean the motherfucker was on "Law and Order", if they don't know him as the rapper they know him as the cop.

And anyways Soulja is a teen who is in it for the money, and that bubble gun shit sells,so how can you blame him, the only reason I don't do it is because I can't seem to go one song without saying "motherfucker"

Oct 26, 2008
www.TenFortyFour.com
ice-t was dissin soulja boy for a good reason. callin him out for destroying hip hop. fuck soulja boy! this new shit hes tryin to do is not original in anyway. hes never even done any of that shit that hes talkin about. its one think to make entertainment music like mars talkin about killin babies and shit when you kno damn well he really don't and has never claimed too. but when your sayin your keepin it real talkin about bein a hard ass, bustin shots and shit when you've probably never even seen a gun is fucking stupid. fuck soulja boy! yeah im a hater, so what? fuck soulja boy! and i'll say it again. fuck soulja boy!

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
Soula Boi like 17. He can't even buy a gun where he lives. How hard can a 17 year old kid be if he never been in Juvy or County. Not hard at all. He's a fuckin' punk. Kiss Me Through The Phone. Really hard right there.

Mars ain't out killin' babies so much, but I know damn well he would fuck someone up. 3M Fest? Something about throwing bottles and a screwdriver if I remember somewhat correctly. Aso that one faggot that got Red Lake attention that was supposed to be there didn't even show with his clique cuz of Mars. Fuckin' bitches.

Speaking of fuckin' people up. A few nights ago some dude wanted to get extremely drunk then mouth off to me and one of my boys from work. Guess who got a rug burn all the way up the side of his head anda golf ball size knot on his head. Not us.

I shoulda joined the Army or th Marine Corps as infantry. I woulda been wild as fuck in Iraq and dishonorably discharged by now for not having an ethics.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Here are da lyrics

I'm Easily rippin defensily grippin my pistol ya niggaz play tough but don't want it um poppin and cocking and locking game 2 zones for the free so um off of the chain.
Double o see murder murder um urgess to kick in yo door wit da mafuckin pistols
Um comin to get you we bustin no issue white wall on rims da same color of tissue. No kissing be me missing yo funeral dissing me daz a mistake so better not try it um startin a riot too fly like a pilot took off da jet without breakin no sweat.
Niggaz be fakin and steady be hatin I'm breakin dey jaws just like we do laws and we triple da digits just like we inches da money keep comin and so do the bitches,
and so do the snitches and riches and glitches. Just like its game I'm too hot like a flame and sayin no names cuz u kno u are. Bustin no fussin we spotted yo car. Cruising no losing and rolling dat better dope. 400ms got from interscope better do right cuz I'm colder dan coolio rippin dis up while I'm up in da studio. Moving so heavily slidin so steadily crew stackin figures u kno its a bet and the money is money let me dummies be dummies I'm stackin da bread to the day that I'm dead. They swear dat they robbin me bruh aint no stoppin me hustle philosophy got me dis guap. Sod money gang bringin da heavy flame put dat on GOD dat we stayin on top.

Chorus (JBar)

What cha what cha know
Bout my flow and my icy icy gold
28s on swole
Music loud as it can go
What cha what cha know
Bout my shine and my struggle and my grind
I work hard to get mine
Man Respect a nigga grind

Verse 2 (Soulja Boy)

Rippin and spittin and cruisin dis beat.
Talkin that shit and get knocked off yo feet.
Sod money gang staying too deep.
Gettin no sleep, making a creep.
Doube vendetta my crew stackin cheddar
My click gettin better we changin da weather. Pedal to medal and ashes to dust 2 4 glocks in pot when I hop in da truck. Niggaz is hatin me but dat aint phasing me money money gottta get it.
But it no stopping it and glock and um cocking it gettin hot by da minute.
Soulja boy tell em I'm all about cheddar folk icey new chevy same color as antelope. I'm sick as a bitch and I'm holding da antidote. Gucci bandana man gucci bandana folk.
Rushing and busting still flippin and dippin I'm still on a mission to stack up a bill.
Money make problems aint none gonna solve em but breakin dis bread and payin bills. Spitting da truth vocalizing it truthly 6 in da truck but I'm still gone pack two with me killing deez tracks and doin it ruthlessly aint about money aint got shit to do with me. Doing it fluently doing it real. Keeping it true it real. Breaking off game cuz daz how I feel 18 now holding 18mill.
Killing deez trax and still counting stax all still dress in black hataz still talkin smack. Soulja boy tellem yea soulja boy get em on top world don't know how to act.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
What Soulja Boy is doing is tryin to be hardcore without labeling himself as a gangster and he is tryin to impress people by rapping fast (though I can rap faster). I say he did not kill hip hop, I blame the people who gave the South main control of the radio

Oct 26, 2008
www.TenFortyFour.com
Soula Boi like 17. He can't even buy a gun where he lives. How hard can a 17 year old kid be if he never been in Juvy or County. Not hard at all. He's a fuckin' punk. Kiss Me Through The Phone. Really hard right there.

Mars ain't out killin' babies so much, but I know damn well he would fuck someone up. 3M Fest? Something about throwing bottles and a screwdriver if I remember somewhat correctly. Aso that one faggot that got Red Lake attention that was supposed to be there didn't even show with his clique cuz of Mars. Fuckin' bitches.

Speaking of fuckin' people up. A few nights ago some dude wanted to get extremely drunk then mouth off to me and one of my boys from work. Guess who got a rug burn all the way up the side of his head anda golf ball size knot on his head. Not us.

I shoulda joined the Army or th Marine Corps as infantry. I woulda been wild as fuck in Iraq and dishonorably discharged by now for not having an ethics.
i wasn't talkin mars' "fuck you up" credibility. i kno mars wouldn't hesitate to put a foot in an ass or a fist to the dome. and hes a grown ass man. i was just talkin his horror shit. soulja boy is stupid tho. how you gonna go from "crankin your soulja boy" to bustin shots? it just makes no sense to me.
drunk fools are funny. i've had way to many drunk people tryin to talk shit. one guy came up to my house talkin shit when i was out front blazin. needless to say he ended up takin a nap in my front yard. fuck drunk assholes. they need to learn to handle their liquor.

pSIX

Sicc OG
Mar 10, 2007
the poster boy for youtube/ringtone rapper faggots! that boy never bust shots at someone or probably even touch a gun.

why he tryna be tough all of the sudden??

kids these days....

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
the poster boy for youtube/ringtone rapper faggots! that boy never bust shots at someone or probably even touch a gun.

why he tryna be tough all of the sudden??

kids these days....
don't you know Soulja Boy be thuggin ? you ain't never heard of S.O.D Money Gang ?

Them niggaz be worse den Scarface

....not

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
yeah.... spending time in a small locked room doesnt make you hard

:ermm: going to jail doesnt make you "hard" if anything for most people jail time softens them.
Either way this kid has no record. No credibilty. He makes god damn pop music to dance to. Probably can't buy anything except a BB Gun. He most likely sits at home all day because to be honest some rapper or someones boys would probably snatch this dude up just for attention.

May 24, 2002
Either way this kid has no record. No credibilty. He makes god damn pop music to dance to. Probably can't buy anything except a BB Gun. He most likely sits at home all day because to be honest some rapper or someones boys would probably snatch this dude up just for attention.
You dont need to go to jail to make good music. Hell the people who have been put in jail just make me me shake my head in disgust because they got caught

Kid makes more $ then any of us so props to him regardless of how much his music might suck.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
its one think to make entertainment music like mars talkin about killin babies and shit when you kno damn well he really don't and has never claimed too. but when your sayin your keepin it real talkin about bein a hard ass, bustin shots and shit when you've probably never even seen a gun is fucking stupid. fuck soulja boy! yeah im a hater, so what? fuck soulja boy! and i'll say it again. fuck soulja boy!
Ahh... You mean like Dr Dre?