GREATEST SONG EVER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 26, 2008
www.TenFortyFour.com
so soulja boy's keepin it real and true sayin hes bustin shots and runnin up in houses and shit? hes some bitch who got rich off a ringtone track. hes never done a fuckin thing. sounds like he listened to an old bone thugs record and stole some verses, thru in some faggotry for good measure, and added a t-pain hook. please soulja boy. fuck off and die. souljah boy from mo thugs is better.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
Good song. I guess that's what really counts.

But I think he should go back to his dance shit, he is way better at it. Every time Soulja Boy is mentioned, the haters come running from the wood works.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Good song. I guess that's what really counts.

But I think he should go back to his dance shit, he is way better at it. Every time Soulja Boy is mentioned, the haters come running from the wood works.
yeah but I think he wants to be taken more seriously as a artist

he got his money with the ringtone dance shit, now dat he has his money and his own label, he can go on to doin some shit that shows he's more then just a ringtone gimmick rapper.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Soulja Boi is a fucking fag trying to even talk back to Ice T. Too much youtubing back and forth with them. Ice T shoulda just dissed him hard on a track. Soulja wouldn't be able to reply back.
now hold up there spooky, I love Ice T as much as everyone else, and I have alot of his CDs

But that wasn't real beef, you know Ice T wouldn't even waste his time on Soulja Boy unless he was gettin paid to do so.