Grand Theft Auto 5

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Rockstar isn't stupid, I'm sure they noticed a lot of people jumping ship for Saints Row, I know they don't want to get that goofy, so they'll probably put as much customization as possible to compete.

Oct 25, 2006
How is most of that coming true if the only thing confirmed off that is the location being San Andreas? :ermm:

This looked cool I guess but it was pretty damn vague.

From another forum.

• Will be set at least in Los Santos, possibly all of San Andreas (edit: It is San Andreas, you see it on the license plates. And the bug exterminator's van says "Los Santos" on is, meaning that there's a very good chance we will get all 3 cities)
  • Dogs/animals are in game
  • A MASSIVE looking mountain
  • Biplanes/jets
  • Jet skis? (name of the Jetski? Speeophile 2000)
  • At least one area of town will be "Little Seoul" :)32)
  • Ok, at different points in the trailer there are what looks like different people driving cars. At first I thought it was a sign that the ability to control your whole appearance is back, but when I look closer it almost seems like you would be controlling a different character
  • If the main character winds up being Tommy Vercetti 25 years after the events of Vice City (VO sounds a hell of a lot like Ray Liotta, guy at :40 looks like Tommy) I am pre-ordering this game tomorrow, holy shit
i hope its tommy vercetti that would be so fuckin bad ass, check this out http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1211366p1.html

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
I'm going to go to tthe mountains and freeze myself in the ssnow, al come defrost me on release date aand please pre-order it for me

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Also that bum might have been Niko, apparently his voice actor did a lot of crying because R* wouldn't give him a percentage of sales.

Apr 25, 2002
yeah because why would Rockstar go out of their way to give the bum that specific haircut, brown jacket and under-sweater? they either wanted the speculation to be there or intended the bum to be Niko.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Last I remember that big ass mountain from San Andreas was in the country side in between Los Santos and Fan Fierro. But hey, you're the expert here, right Lemon?