Grand Theft Auto 5

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
An anonymous user on 4chan (claim to have strong connection to Rockstar Games) has leaked some plot and gameplay details of upcoming game Grand Theft Auto V.
lol! when the trailer comes out we'll see if this might have any truth to it whatsoever, but i doubt it.
4chans disclaimer:

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
Anybody think it would be cool if it had GTA2 style gangs and setting (set a few years in the future)?

Although there wasn't much of a storyline in GTA2 i still think the characters, gangs and especially the missions were sick. The city had a great atmosphere too and trying to run over the Elvis impersonators was always a fun challenge.

May 3, 2002
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

so it's San Andreas again? Graphics looked nice! and bank robberies! and farm workers! oh my

May 3, 2002
Just realized there was a dog on the opening.. wonder if there going to have Police K9's after you! I'm pumped.. love the mountains & windmills.. can't forget Little Debbie, lol

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^
yeah the question at this point is whether they're gonna have it be strictly in Los Santos or all 3 cities like "San Andreas". i'm leaning towards all 3 cities - they made it a point to show an airplane swooping in at the end.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
saw this on another site, im pretty positive that its b.s but eh fuck it here you go http://www.gamepur.com/news/6009-rumor-grand-theft-auto-v-details-revealed.html

looks like most of that is becoming true?
How is most of that coming true if the only thing confirmed off that is the location being San Andreas? :ermm:

This looked cool I guess but it was pretty damn vague.

From another forum.

• Will be set at least in Los Santos, possibly all of San Andreas (edit: It is San Andreas, you see it on the license plates. And the bug exterminator's van says "Los Santos" on is, meaning that there's a very good chance we will get all 3 cities)
  • Dogs/animals are in game
  • A MASSIVE looking mountain
  • Biplanes/jets
  • Jet skis? (name of the Jetski? Speeophile 2000)
  • At least one area of town will be "Little Seoul" :)32)
  • Ok, at different points in the trailer there are what looks like different people driving cars. At first I thought it was a sign that the ability to control your whole appearance is back, but when I look closer it almost seems like you would be controlling a different character
  • If the main character winds up being Tommy Vercetti 25 years after the events of Vice City (VO sounds a hell of a lot like Ray Liotta, guy at :40 looks like Tommy) I am pre-ordering this game tomorrow, holy shit