Grand Theft Auto 5

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
i finished the story mode last night round 4 am.
that pyshc report you get is funny and ya i choose B....
Im sure most of the Sicc will choose B over A...
im not really sure why i didnt try C... and only thought about it after auto save went thru

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
when? like when you get out of the car before the helicopter flies off? i was going to, it was obvious thats what was supposed to happen, i just finished the mission thinking thered be some kind of cutscene or chase or some revenge or something. for such a long set of grueling missions youd think thatd be mandatory. even the guys icon flashing blue or red like any other mission where you choose to kill or spare someone. i dunno it was just dumb there was no moment michael called them out and whipped out his gun, even though there were numerous times he said it was a scam and it was so obvious
Yeah once you get to the chopper just blow it up and kill everyone. There's no hint or anything you just gotta do it. Right after I finished I went to their headquarters and ran over random innocent cult members just gathered outside lol.

Props: BUTCHER 206
Feb 14, 2006
i finished the story mode last night round 4 am.
that pyshc report you get is funny and ya i choose B....
Im sure most of the Sicc will choose B over A...
im not really sure why i didnt try C... and only thought about it after auto save went thru
You can replay the missions in the pause menu>Missions>Replay Missions. I went with C. I still need to re-do that one and pick the other 2 just to see how shit pans out. Kinda nice not having to make a bunch of re-saves just to try missions out differently.

Props: Mr G

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
y'all must have played that shit all day and night. I bought it 16 hours after most of you and only 1/5th through it lol

dunno if ima reinstate Xbox live for gta online, anyone remember the trick to get free gold account for a few days-a week I think it was? I think you say no to gold and they let you try gold. forgot how.

if online is that dope I might. but ima play the story line till it's done, I won't beat it for another month or so prolly.

I'll use the 48 hour code to see if I like it at all first.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
SPOILERS

SPOILER are you talking about that submarine mission? that shit was annoying and a pain in ass took me a long ass time to find that device on the ocean bed. also did you get the side missions where dude got you high on dope and you had to kill clowns on one and aliens on other? that shit was wild.
SPOILERS no, after you beat the story, with michael you find a guy that tells you about the epsilon cult. you go to their website and apply. then you keep donating money and do missions where you steal cars and shit, which takes forever cause they arent even on the map, you just have to drive around and find them randomly. at one point you have to run on foot for like 30 minutes straight real life time. then they end the missions by having you drive some money to them then they fly off. i expected the game to cue you to kill them all but its just a shitty 1 minute missio and bam its over. so stupid. thats what i get for not using a strategy guide i guess. i saw it coming but i thought it was going to be a big finish, a kickass revenge mission like blowing up their headquarters or a heist on their headquarters. what a let down and waste of like 3 hours. all you get apparently is 2.1mil, but thats useless when youve already beat the game. i thought itd be a big mission, but it showed me pretty much after you beat the story there is 0 endgame, just routine 3 minute missions everywhere

Props: Darkshowdown

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Yeah once you get to the chopper just blow it up and kill everyone. There's no hint or anything you just gotta do it. Right after I finished I went to their headquarters and ran over random innocent cult members just gathered outside lol.
thats kinda lame. whoever thought of that mission should get punched directly in the mouth and have KIFFLOM tattooed on their forehead. there was already like 20 missions in the game where you got no reward, and that constituted several hours of gameplay, tons of time and anticipation just to get nothing. to add the longest most grueling tedious missions at endgame, with no sense of reward for the player is just bad. its like they realized the diamond heist missions in gta4 pissed everyone off so they decided to do it again ten times as much in gta5 as a "fuck you" to the players

Feb 8, 2003
y'all must have played that shit all day and night. I bought it 16 hours after most of you and only 1/5th through it lol

dunno if ima reinstate Xbox live for gta online, anyone remember the trick to get free gold account for a few days-a week I think it was? I think you say no to gold and they let you try gold. forgot how.

if online is that dope I might. but ima play the story line till it's done, I won't beat it for another month or so prolly.

I'll use the 48 hour code to see if I like it at all first.

I played it randomly each night for like 2-4 hours since it came out but last saturday i had a sick son so i played it all day besides taking few breaks. just fit it into your lifestyle like my best time to play is at night time during the week bc i work day time and be busy or not home most evenings after. my girl loves when i play this game bc she hates when i go hangout. Its easy too if you play through the missions fast or accurate.

Props: Gas One
Feb 8, 2003
List of every cheat code found so far: GTAV Cheats - GTAVOX.com

Part of what I liked about previous games was going on a rampage with unlimited rockets and then making my wanted level go down once I was bored of that. Now I can relive those memories.
does those cheat codes discredit earnings and stuff from showing up on rockstar social club site bc i read that anything you use a cheat code for on the game wont show up on that site and you have to do it again for it to show up

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
does those cheat codes discredit earnings and stuff from showing up on rockstar social club site bc i read that anything you use a cheat code for on the game wont show up on that site and you have to do it again for it to show up
I'm not sure but just to be safe I don't save after using cheats. I just do it for fun but not to play through the game that way.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
thats kinda lame. whoever thought of that mission should get punched directly in the mouth and have KIFFLOM tattooed on their forehead. there was already like 20 missions in the game where you got no reward, and that constituted several hours of gameplay, tons of time and anticipation just to get nothing. to add the longest most grueling tedious missions at endgame, with no sense of reward for the player is just bad. its like they realized the diamond heist missions in gta4 pissed everyone off so they decided to do it again ten times as much in gta5 as a "fuck you" to the players
I think they did it to make the last heist more valuable, I got almost 30 mill for each of the 3. I saved the assassination missions for last, so I will invest money on all 3 in certain stocks for the mission.

Props: BUTCHER 206