Grand Theft Auto 5

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
it took me hella long but i beat that damn plane level,and now i can toggle between all 3 players again. bought up the airplane hanger w trev dog. bout to change back to franklin and get shit poppin.

took a few days off cuz i was playing alot, ima be back on it tomorrow. about 20% done. not far at all

that jewelery heist was fun as hell though, came up on 4.8 mil and shit

sometimes i just like to kill pedestrians till cops come, spray up the cop car, shoot a few more cops and get in the fastest ride possible and dont use the brakes, run everyone over possble then try to outrun the po's in the rural/desert/forrest areas

smashed on 4 stars hella times, i think i mighta passed 5 stars once.

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
just checked social club, i have 387 unarmed kills with franklin lol. best thing in the game is knocking people out, and killing prostitues lol.

went 252mph in an infernus at some point too, i wonder what the cap is?

SPOILERS i think the worst missions ever is that scientology ones with michael. good god those missions were excruciating and at the end you get nothing. what a let down. i thought theyd give you the option to kill all those fucks after they screw you, it was so obviously a scam, but nope, mission just ends. and ill have 'kifflom' stuck in my head til i die

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i cant wait til online, but at the same time is anyone worried about it? might be pretty extreme. like for instance ill tear up a race and think hell yea, perfect 2min30sec finish, then see the world record is like half that. i dont even know how thats possible lol. hope ill even be able to compete

Jul 25, 2007
Copped this shit last Tuesday bruh.

Had some friends and family think I was missing because I turned my phone off and havent been posting on my social networks.

Saw someone peepin through my apartment window a couple days ago and it happened to be my sister. She was scared as shit because everyone thought I was missing.

My friends had their suspicions because I havent changed my fantasy team last week. Started Vernon Davis and Steven Jackson. Both were out that week.

GTA V is life cuh.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I'm hella late but I can't believe Trevor the tweaker killed Johnny from the L&D. Johnny was a sav
johnny was a pussy, always questioning the pres but would come crawling back to sniff ashleys ass anytime she needed help even though she fucked like 10 other dudes. and he always felt real smalltime, and felt like you were a poser, he was a boring character that coulda been way more hardcore. i just knew hed turn into a punk, perfect ending to his story IMO

luis was a sav, and smart, and felt big time. niko was just a stone cold killer and boss lol, with no personality and was boring, but was still a better character than johnnys simpleton ass

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
SPOILERS i think the worst missions ever is that scientology ones with michael. good god those missions were excruciating and at the end you get nothing. what a let down. i thought theyd give you the option to kill all those fucks after they screw you, it was so obviously a scam, but nope, mission just ends. and ill have 'kifflom' stuck in my head til i die
SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

You can kill everyone during the mission where you deliver the money and keep it for yourself. It's $2.1 million.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I got really drunk (in real life) and drove up to the hills to check out the city view at night. Found out I could climb up the Vinewood sign while wandering around up there. Took a dope selfie from the top of it with the city in the background.

Then immediately fell to my death when I tried to get down lol.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

You can kill everyone during the mission where you deliver the money and keep it for yourself. It's $2.1 million.
when? like when you get out of the car before the helicopter flies off? i was going to, it was obvious thats what was supposed to happen, i just finished the mission thinking thered be some kind of cutscene or chase or some revenge or something. for such a long set of grueling missions youd think thatd be mandatory. even the guys icon flashing blue or red like any other mission where you choose to kill or spare someone. i dunno it was just dumb there was no moment michael called them out and whipped out his gun, even though there were numerous times he said it was a scam and it was so obvious

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i played the other day and seen some lady sitting on a brick wall across the street. oh, did i mention i just got out of jail? i did. for some reason the way she was sitting all peaceful really pissed me off so i started walking, then running, then full on sprint towards her. pretty sure i punched through her face because all i seen was her stupid glasses fly in the air and land by my feet.

Feb 8, 2003
i played the other day and seen some lady sitting on a brick wall across the street. oh, did i mention i just got out of jail? i did. for some reason the way she was sitting all peaceful really pissed me off so i started walking, then running, then full on sprint towards her. pretty sure i punched through her face because all i seen was her stupid glasses fly in the air and land by my feet.
lmao.

i always punch bitches or run them over with a car or shoot them when i try to holler and they turn me down.

Feb 8, 2003
I got really drunk (in real life) and drove up to the hills to check out the city view at night. Found out I could climb up the Vinewood sign while wandering around up there. Took a dope selfie from the top of it with the city in the background.

Then immediately fell to my death when I tried to get down lol.

get a parachute then do it.

Feb 8, 2003
just checked social club, i have 387 unarmed kills with franklin lol. best thing in the game is knocking people out, and killing prostitues lol.

went 252mph in an infernus at some point too, i wonder what the cap is?

SPOILERS

SPOILER are you talking about that submarine mission? that shit was annoying and a pain in ass took me a long ass time to find that device on the ocean bed. also did you get the side missions where dude got you high on dope and you had to kill clowns on one and aliens on other? that shit was wild.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
get a parachute then do it.
Yeah I didn't mean to commit suicide. I hit the wrong button when trying to hit the one that makes you climb up and down and jumped to my death lol.

Still getting used to the controllers but I've gotten a lot better. Had a few times where I randomly emptied a clip into the sidewalk while driving a car though haha.

This game fucking rules.

Feb 8, 2003
Yeah I didn't mean to commit suicide. I hit the wrong button when trying to hit the one that makes you climb up and down and jumped to my death lol.

Still getting used to the controllers but I've gotten a lot better. Had a few times where I randomly emptied a clip into the sidewalk while driving a car though haha.

This game fucking rules.
you will have it down pact after a few more missions.

lol when im trevor i just kill everyone in site even if they innocent.