Grand Theft Auto 5

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
yeah franklin is broke as fuck half the time ive been drunk and playing this game so i dont remember mission like how do i get into the stocks do i have to buy a property
buy some businesses with him then on free time rob stores and buy stocks, he will always make money. mike gonna be the one with the most money though bc he basically the main character followed by trevor crazy ass.

you get into stocks through his cell phone or his home computer choose internet then money or income at top(cant remember whta it says) then you choose a stock company then the list of stocks you can by comes up on list and you choose the ones you cant afford.

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i had franklin all g'd out in the green work suit, tatted neck, fued haircut and green shoes, walked into a 24/7 store and some fat white chick starts whimpering for no reason saying 'just get out of here!' 'stay away' all this shit then calls the cops. the hick blaine police start shooting at me when im trying to get in my car. said fuck it took down like 40 cops and a couple helicopters before i died. all because i wanted to see if you could buy sprunk in there. crazy hicks

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
*SPOILERS**
*SPOILERS**
*SPOILERS**

i just finished the bank hiest for the fib which nets all three 241K even tho you escape with 8 milli.... fuckin fags!! micheal's over a milli now and franklin and trevor both have around half a milli each. beside buying good clothes for these fools to wear and taking cabs to missions i havent bought shit... no strip clubs or trickin out the whips or nothing..

*SPOILER**

i just gotta add, I fuckin love how the mexican broad trevor kidnapped is his old lady like 3 missions later.. I LMAO so hard when shes all ironing and telling him to come home early in his fucked up trailer.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
to get a bunch of money SPOILERS you just do heists, which means doing story missions. then (when theyre unlocked) do the franklin assassination missions from lester and listen to his obvious hints in the premission briefing cutscenes. he usually drops lines like 'if you want to make extra money these stocks will go way up if you finish this mission', lol. when he says that take all your heist money, every dime, buy the stocks he says, finish the mission, sell the stocks, profit. the more money you have to buy stocks the bigger the flip, so save all your money, dont buy properties early on.

stocks seem like a scripted event mostly. i had a random blue dot event, some guy needed a ride to the airport or something in 3 minutes, at the end he said 'you wanna get rich, buy tinkle'. id been watching the stocks and the hadnt been moving really. dropped all 3 characters every dime into tinkle stock, then it went soaring as i watched it over time, steadily growing, then it seemed to peak, sold all the stocks, made 7-8 mil each character.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
buy stocks in cluckin bell, then shoot up its rival = proffffitttt

I was on my jetski and said fuck it, I rode out as far as I could for like 5 minutes and checked the map and I was so far off the coast.. then, my jetski died... and there was a shark... I tried to punch it, but it ate me first.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
buy stocks in cluckin bell, then shoot up its rival = proffffitttt

I was on my jetski and said fuck it, I rode out as far as I could for like 5 minutes and checked the map and I was so far off the coast.. then, my jetski died... and there was a shark... I tried to punch it, but it ate me first.
at least you got an achievement

Props: NAMO