Grand Theft Auto 5

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 13, 2009
Kind of glad its server based though. Makes it so you can actually enjoy the game with friends instead of getting blasted on by another crew and get robbed of everything you've got. (though it that would be pretty fun if it were the opposite too)

But I thought it was going to be straight up open world. But if that happened, the amount of trolling that would happen, would probably cause more complaints than anything lol.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Kind of glad its server based though. Makes it so you can actually enjoy the game with friends instead of getting blasted on by another crew and get robbed of everything you've got. (though it that would be pretty fun if it were the opposite too)

But I thought it was going to be straight up open world. But if that happened, the amount of trolling that would happen, would probably cause more complaints than anything lol.

free roam = open world

Feb 8, 2003
did any1 do the

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

mission at the port cargoship? i chose option B, to get the thing being tested in secret, not on the ship. SPOILERS it was a nuke, and we woulda split 20 million but that faggot lester showed up and pissed in our cheerios and made us take it back and we didnt get anything, 0 dollars. did any1 pick option A im curious to what they got
Isn't that the submarine one? If so I chose plan b year he didn't pay us. I'm on the level now stealing the five cars for the Devin dude I got two cars left when I turn it on tomorrow.

Props: BUTCHER 206
Feb 8, 2003
then as you try and drive off you accidentally bump into a cop car, then u have a star. you try and ditch the cops, smash up your car with flats but spin in an intersection and the cops ram you, and your car catches fire. your car catches fire and you try to escape on foot but you have 2 stars now and the cops are now shooting at you. more cops arrive at the intersection when your car suddenly explodes, blowing up all the cops. now you have 4 stars and youre on foot. you see a shitty car and run towards it and an suv with swat hanging off the sides starts dumping on you so you say fuck this, stickybomb the fuck outta them and snatch the sshitty car. you spend 10 mins trying to ditch the cops and you have 5 stars. you are hidden under some bridge and just as you think you got away a cop sees you through a wall and 10 cops come outta nowhere. you pull out your rocket launcher but some cop who came outta nowhere blasts you from the side and you finally die. finally back to square 1, the hospital ... shit what was i planning to do again? lol

and i was wrong i didn't have 40hrs playtime it was 33, from 8am tues to 5am fri. hardly a great task

I find jumping in ocean and diving will get rid of the cops. They never caught me yet I'm jerry rice on the feet lol.

Feb 8, 2003
Rock* should keep all the future gta games gang related.

I agree keep the same concept as this one like ghetto, suburbs and trailer parks instead of doing shit like vice city, gta iv bc those got boring. Also what dlc are they doing for this game bc I heard there's gonna be a lot of dlc for this in future. This game gonna neglect my nba 2k14 time when it drops Oct. 1

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
But its still limited to 32 players.

Wouldve been cool thought to see an actual open world mmo like experience with GTA V just have thousands of players on a map.

only pc's have that capabillity brother. and gta 5 is coming to the pc so i am sure it will be like that on that platform. i also doubt it could handle 32 players at a time without crashing. but we will see. i look forward to october 1st.

Last edited:

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I think it is the best option to have servers for the game, you can have all your shit saved globally, so it will have slight MMO gameplay.

I just wanna do heists!!

Feb 14, 2006
I'm walkin around vinewood as Michael where the walk of fame is, no missions, just free roaming the city and I hear a voice say "Yo Mike, what you doin"? I turn the camera and it's Franklin just walking around. I walked up to him and he told me to back the fuck up. I stayed behind him and he said "Yo you gettin to be a real fuckin stalker dawggg". I kept up with him and it started a cutscene.
Franklin turns around and yells somethin like "look nigga back the FUCK off" and he knocks me out with that 1 swing shit.
I get Wasted and I show up at the hospital with a $4,000 bill. I didnt know you could encounter the other 2 characters in the city when you aren't on missions. How rare is that?

Aug 13, 2009
only pc's have that capabillity brother. and gta 5 is coming to the pc so i am sure it will be like that on that platform. i also doubt it could handle 32 players at a time without crashing. but we will see. i look forward to october 1st.
Its possible with the ps3.
Just look at DC Universe.

Its just a matter of spending the money for maintaining the servers.

GTA V had the potential to be a good mmo world experience.

Props: thizziks21
Jun 23, 2005
how does everyone make money? what stocks do you use? im at the point where i just did my first dirt for the feds as michael and killed some dude for lestor with franklin