Golden St. Warriors 14-15...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
Ay bro, what did i say about JR Smith? I honestly have no idea what you talmbout.... and if ehat it is i said was faulty, ill be the first to admit it player....
I said the Warriors should get JR Smith last season and you said he would be a terrible pickup cuz of his attitude and look how hes ballen now and hasnt been a problem

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I said the Warriors should get JR Smith last season and you said he would be a terrible pickup cuz of his attitude and look how hes ballen now and hasnt been a problem
That's what happens when u play with the GOAT Kevin love and not that scrub klay

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Holy fuck can the trade Klay nonsense stop? All year with this shit, it was funny the first couple weeks of the season but damn...I'm not defending T-Rip @T-Rip , hell I even had some trade Klay jokes too at the seasons start, but yall haven't even tried to be funny with the trade Klay jokes for hella long...I can only imagine how much worse it will get in the playoffs

StephenASmithAnnoyed.gif

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2003
great game.tonight, thought the blazers were gonna come.back for a second

momentum into the offs, fck those last couple.losses
legit scared of the spurs Gueroloco @Gueroloco
We might end up playing each other.... Shit I'm scared of you guys, I hope the Spurs carry this into the playoffs. We need this next game against the Rockets big time to move on up the standings

Props: :ab: and :ab:

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Trade Klay for Kevin Love? Hell no, David Lee is better than Kevin Love...We don't need a jump shooting big man..The team is damn good just the way it is...

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Trade Klay for Kevin Love? Hell no, David Lee is better than Kevin Love...We don't need a jump shooting big man..The team is damn good just the way it is...
Dude Kevin love is probably the greatest baller of all time. Kevin Martin would be playing like he was Jordan and the team would have been undefeated if it wasn't for that scrub klay

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Nice to see Klay get on track.... Memphis played short handed, but the dubs D is on point right now... this team is focused and i can honestly say i can't see anyone beatin them in 7. Im so confident, i put $500 on them. And ill take on any bets in here.

And im good for it, ask JLMACN @JLMACN

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
who's going to the game tomorrow? I'll be in a contest during half time shooting for a new car. I'm hella nervous right now, but I should be ok after I practice a few shots. I get to practice on the court before the game. Wish me luck!
whoa! better slap the headband on and practice that yumper, cop that kia breh
what u gotta shoot to win? a three, free throw and lay up?
I'm a be at that game

Feb 21, 2006
www.trunkmuzik.blogspot.com
I'm 1 of 6 contestants, we get split into 2 teams of 3. first team to complete a layup, 10 footer, free throw & 3 point shot wins. Each contestant on winning team gets a key, and whoever has the key that unlocks the car wins.

Not too worried about winning, I'm just happy to go to the game for free and be on the court. Would be dope if I win but it sucks that I have to pay taxes if I end up getting it.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
I'm 1 of 6 contestants, we get split into 2 teams of 3. first team to complete a layup, 10 footer, free throw & 3 point shot wins. Each contestant on winning team gets a key, and whoever has the key that unlocks the car wins.

Not too worried about winning, I'm just happy to go to the game for free and be on the court. Would be dope if I win but it sucks that I have to pay taxes if I end up getting it.
bruh please tell me you were on the blue team
yellow team got smacked, they weren't ready!