Golden St. Warriors 14-15...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
Im devastated you dont have a better comeback then that. Oh thats right you cant think of anything yourself

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Oh look its revenge of the mark who ive bullied the past couple years so he stays ass hurt and has nothing else to run his mouth about so he repeats only thing he can. KAH the slow neteno. Ole bitch ass loser averages like 20 posts a day cuz he doesnt have a life and noone even likes him on here they just have to put up with him cuz hes has no friends in real life. Hes a total fraud when it comes to the tough guy act.
lol @ how much you pretend like you dont get ass hurt but its ok. You will still always be a puta that cant come up with anything yourself ole unoriginal dork. Your like the little engine that cant really lololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm gonna keep it 200% as a non-biased NBA fan, because I don't have a problem with you or any Warriors fan...but honestly, man...you haven't "bullied" anybody in this thread, and you've only made yourself look stupid since you've made multiple outlandish statements regarding Klay Thompson even before this thread was made. Multiple people have clowned on you hard in this thread. Maybe if you admitted being wrong about Klay, then there wouldn't be any aggression between yourself and other Warriors fans.

Jan 18, 2006
only aggression is towards people that act like asses thats ive got into arguments long before this warriors thread. Not to worried about the people that "clowned" me cuz i dont like them in the 1st place. And it was fun getting on people nerves about Klay but i admitted that a little over 2 months ago so theres nothing i really need to admit. Im well aware these dudes are your buddies so really nothing else that needs to be said. And yes i just owned Kah for the millionth time. He probably shouldnt have been begging for my attention when i havent even been posting in here if the idiot had any brains.

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2006
Rofl, u wouldnt have been constantly making klay sucks posts for the past 2 months if u weren't obssessed with me but keep trying little one aka the little engine that can't

Jan 18, 2006
Im devastated Chree is more asshurt then Kah, how thats even possible i dont know. So laughable how you come to the aid of your boyfriend every time. Congrats you have become a honorary neteno member even though your white on the outside your more brown on the inside puta

Jan 18, 2006
Not when ur at work dumb shit lol but u probably don't even know what that is bum ass loser. This is the end though I aint saying anything when the playoffs start I just had to own yall one last time since yall been clinging on my nuts so hard

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
I just dont get the trolling fans of team you like. Talk about the team, good and bad. Then keep it movin. T Rip, you just say shit and when its pointed out you were wrong you get hella defensive. Its seems like youre rooting against the Dubs to spite 4 guys on the sicc...

Jan 18, 2006
Or I still root for the dubs and say stuff just to piss yall off. Dont worry I will never forget what u said about JR Smith. Defensive my ass when ur dealing with hardheaded individuals that will keep running there mouths no matter what. The irony, people need to look in the mirror especially people that conduct themselves as is there above everyone else

Last edited:

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Or I still root for the dubs and say stuff just to piss yall off. Dont worry I will never forget what u said about JR Smith. Defensive my ass when ur dealing with hardheaded individuals that will keep running there mouths no matter what. The irony, people need to look in the mirror especially people that conduct themselves as is there above everyone else
Ay bro, what did i say about JR Smith? I honestly have no idea what you talmbout.... and if ehat it is i said was faulty, ill be the first to admit it player....