God Of War III Demo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
i probably wont even buy or rent this game i'll just borrow it off a friend

cos i know its gonna be sick but its also gonna be like i'll buy it and finish it off in 2 days and be like now what the fuck do i do with it?

cos i never go back and replay games just to complete it on a harder difficulty or to collect a few treasures i might have missed

once the game is done it's done... im not doing the same shit over again

so yeah this is a definite borrow off a homie game for me
I'm pretty much the same way as you when it comes to games, but GOW kept me coming back to play. If you can cop it do so, but at least make sure you get your hands on it to play it.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
i wonder if there will be any multiplayer or multi online on it? these days that shit really makes the game for me. i rarely ever buy 1 player games because once you beat it there really is nothing else to do but shelve it. i have 4 controllers for each of my consoles ( 360 and ps3 ) and friends and we never sit there and watch. 1 player games are a huge turn off and absolute no no for me to buy.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
God of War 3 will not have MP, and truthfully, it doesn't need it as it's sold millions of copies without the feature. BTW, there really isn't much you could do in terms of MP when it comes to the game. Story driven games like Uncharted 2, Halo, etc all work because they share the same weapons and the hit detection system for the characters aren't that different. Now how are you going to have Kratos, with hundreds of different moves, at least five 5 weapons, etc fight a giant cyclops that only weilds a club and has like four or 5 moves? Where is the balance needed for MP?