God Of War III Demo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2003
My friend got the PS3 GOW 1and 2 pack and it came with the demo...its tight as hell!

I love the way they redid the button commands on the screen when your taking down bigger enemies and doing fatalities (or whatever lol) the triangle is on the top of the screen the square is on the left x is on the bottome circle is on the right....that was my biggest complaint about the first 2 games and now its fixed!!

Defiantly going to get this one!

Nov 15, 2005
I got the demo code when I copped the Collection and when I reserved my GOW III. Haven't played it yet 'cause I want 2 go through the 1st 2 b4 I start the final installment since I didn't when they came out 4 the PS2.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
i probably wont even buy or rent this game i'll just borrow it off a friend

cos i know its gonna be sick but its also gonna be like i'll buy it and finish it off in 2 days and be like now what the fuck do i do with it?

cos i never go back and replay games just to complete it on a harder difficulty or to collect a few treasures i might have missed

once the game is done it's done... im not doing the same shit over again

so yeah this is a definite borrow off a homie game for me

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
awesome man ^^^. I feel the exact opposite

dont get me wrong i know this game will be one of the best for the ps3 but i cant justify spending £40 (~$60 ?) on something thats gonna be over and done with in 2 days with no replay

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
i probably wont even buy or rent this game i'll just borrow it off a friend

cos i know its gonna be sick but its also gonna be like i'll buy it and finish it off in 2 days and be like now what the fuck do i do with it?

cos i never go back and replay games just to complete it on a harder difficulty or to collect a few treasures i might have missed

once the game is done it's done... im not doing the same shit over again

so yeah this is a definite borrow off a homie game for me
I'm usually the same way but this is God of War we're talking about here.
:siccness: