Getting In Trouble In School (suspended, expelled)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
kinda going off the bully thread, but I know some of yall got some stories from Junior high and High School.... me personally I used to get in all kinds of trouble I was a bad ass little youngster who loved to argue... I got expelled from 8th and 10th grade, I was a so dumb now that I'm grown and lookin back I just didnt know when to shut the fuck up...

I got in trouble for some bullshit tho for real...

check this out in 10th grade in one of my classes the teacher told me to take my hat off.. i look across the room and see this tomboy ass bitch wearin a hat so i'm like "alright tell her to take hers off tho too" she's like naw "it's part of her outfit, she's a girl" so i said well this part of my outfit too so i aint takin it off unless she does.. thats some hipocritical discrimanation type shit... the teacher gave me another chance and said if i wont take off my hat then go to the office.. I was like naw i aint takin it off and then made a big ol scene walkin out the classroom.. I made sure not to cuss or anything cuz I knew what i could and couldnt say and get away with so i just went to the office... they suspended me for 5 days for that saying I was being defiant... lookin back I shoulda got a lawyer or some shit ...

thats just one incident but i'll wait for a few stories from the siccness folks before i post more...
yeah, get a lawyer cause you couldn't just man the fuck up and take off your stupid hat...who cares if some dyke bitch has a hat on......

you're gonna sue who? the fucking district? or the teacher? with your vast amount of pictures of the scene and witnesses.......plus a record in school of being a bastard already......HA.....

you should have learned to shut the fuck up and just deal with it....or taken that bitches hat off yourself and then said, now i'll take my fucking hat off.

taking them to court would have been dumb as fuck. talking to the school board might have been a good idea.

while we're on the subject tho...i got in school suspension 4 times in 1st grade, 3 in 2nd...2 in 3rd....i use to talk a lot of shit, not pay attention, and pick on fuckers that talked shit....this kid in 1st grade said i kicked him in the fucking head (which i didn't)....now i wish i had...2nd grade was better tho...this bitch was talking shit and wouldn't leave me the fuck along even after i told her to a couple times....so my little 8 year old ass turned around and blasted her in the mouth....needless to say, one of her front teeth came out and that bitches face was pretty bloody.

Feb 15, 2003
yeah, get a lawyer cause you couldn't just man the fuck up and take off your stupid hat...who cares if some dyke bitch has a hat on......

you're gonna sue who? the fucking district? or the teacher? with your vast amount of pictures of the scene and witnesses.......plus a record in school of being a bastard already......HA.....

you should have learned to shut the fuck up and just deal with it....or taken that bitches hat off yourself and then said, now i'll take my fucking hat off.

taking them to court would have been dumb as fuck. talking to the school board might have been a good idea.

while we're on the subject tho...i got in school suspension 4 times in 1st grade, 3 in 2nd...2 in 3rd....i use to talk a lot of shit, not pay attention, and pick on fuckers that talked shit....this kid in 1st grade said i kicked him in the fucking head (which i didn't)....now i wish i had...2nd grade was better tho...this bitch was talking shit and wouldn't leave me the fuck along even after i told her to a couple times....so my little 8 year old ass turned around and blasted her in the mouth....needless to say, one of her front teeth came out and that bitches face was pretty bloody.

man shut the fuck up this shit happend about 8 years ago.. I admit I was a little smart ass who didnt know when the shut the fuck up back then but still it was on some bullshit...i should have got a lawyer back then but its done deal now.... I ended up seein the teacher that did that like 3 years ago at my lil bro's basketball game and she came up and apologized and said how much she learned since then and how differently she should have handled that situation and I agreed and said I've grown up a lot and it was all good....

Mar 27, 2006
(Fresno, Ca)

during middle school we used to always get into these rumbles. It was always the asians (ABZ) against the mexicans (bulldogs). We would fight every where at school; in the cafateria, bathrooms, gym, any where that we would meet up. It felt like we were in a fuckin prison the way we would plot on each other all day.

anyways.. one day after school we we had a rumble setup off campus.. we would walk on the main street.. one crew on the left side of the street, the other crew on the right.. and the whole time as we were walking further away from school, we would talk shit to each other, throw up gang signs, or what ever the fuck us kids would do. As soon as we would get as far away from school as possible we would meet up in the middle of the street and start chunken em.. EVERY one would fight.. it was like 30 heads from each crew in the middle of the street just squabbin em.. cars would stop watch and honk.. but there wasn't much they could do.. it went from one street to another and it kept on going till the cops came..

So when the cops came, my dumb ass thought it would be cuts to strike through the alley way with 2 of my other potnas.. little did we know the cops blocked off both passages off the alley and we were the only ones caught.. they did the little routine where they questioned us and patted us down.. my homie had a little billy club bat, and i had a metal thing where i used to cuff under my palm to hit foos with.. the fuckin bitch ass cops gave both of us misdemeanors for possession of a deadly weapon.. and since we didn't make it home yet from school, we both got expelled.

i was fucked because 2 months prior to that i got hit with GTA and was still undergoing trial for that.. so every thing got added on top.. and i had to complete hella fuckin programs and stupid ass shit to be a free man.. or boy.. as i should say..

the good ol days.. do people still rumble any more? or do they just resort to using guns now.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
There was a fatty rumble in the lunch room area in my high school one year and the vice principal caught a left hook and fell down 4 or 5 flights of stairs...the next morning the principal got on the intercom and announced that the VP lost his balance and fell down the stairs...bullshit I seen him get hit....

Jan 23, 2006
i dropped outta high school for a semester. then i went to independence HS. smartest move ever. fuck high school.
^^^^^^^^ Basically , man i dropped out in the 11th grade , school is weak as fuck , i was going for no reason , i didnt cut class or talk and shit. i just went in and sat down and just posted til the next class . school honestly isnt for everyone. i had to hop on some other shit and start stackin my money . im financially stable , got a whip , credit & errrythang. fuck school!

Apr 7, 2006
man in 7th and 8th grade i was in detention EVERY DAY... seriously... but that was just cuz the teachers hated me .. and my parents were like No blah blah blah and all that stupid shit they say but then they finally came to the conclusion that they really did hate me. I got in trouble for some stupid shit too.
same exact shit. i got suspended in 8th grade for sagging. 3 days. cmon. and it wasnt even beyond my ass or nothing.

basically every week i was suspended for some bullshit in 8th grade.

got suspended for possession... of gum in my pocket. 3 days.

got suspended for tossing an eraser off a pencil. the teacher said i could get someone hurt. i said i didnt throw it my hardest, and she thought i was implying a threat. 5 days.

suspensed holdin my girlfriend at the time's hips walkin down the hall. sexual harrasment. 1 day.

my friend said "nigga" around my teacher and decided to give him a referal. i said "bro, you're stupid." i get suspended. 3 days. he gets a detention.

suspended for swiping a tampon off my desk that was thrown at me. 3 days.

i could list hella but at the time this is all i could remember. my parents got all my referals somewhere i'll check it out.

Dec 23, 2006
in 7th grade i had this lil pocketknife that i brought everywhere with me...didnt really have a good enough reason to bring it but i just did...so one day i was gettin dome behind the library and some other kid comes by and goes to tell everyone, so she finishes up and then we leave and the kid comes back to me and i threw him up against the wall and punched him in the face and put the knife up to this throat and he started to tear up and squirm and after that i let him go and he walked off all fast and the next morning i get a call from the loud speaker to go down to the office...so i give my friend my knife and i walk into the office and there is that lil ass kid sitting there not even tryin to look at me...as soon as i see him i know what already happened so i walk in and just deny everything....anything they could ever think of i never did...ya kno? so after a while they make me sit in this room in the office then they call me out and they have my bestfriend in the office too and she tells him to leave and she tells me that he just told her what he saw and that he saw the whole thing...i didnt believe it so i just still denied everything...so they send me to expulsion court....and i guess he was there and my "friend" showed up with his family and shit and he sat there and couldnt even look at me and he told the judge guy what i did...he has his family behind him as like his support group...so i got expelled and went to the foundry in san jo...

Apr 13, 2007
www.myspace.com
i havent fucked up yet but from what i remmember in 7th and 8th grade, i was late like every single day..

i was in detention so much that tha teachers said i'd make a "career" out of it lol..

there was this one time tho where a group of nerds snitched on one of my friends in 7th grade and i remmember me and my friend got sent to tha office for "threatening" another student..

we were gonna get suspended but long story short, my friend's dad was a lawyer and he yelled at tha principal or some shit and it was all over..

Jul 23, 2003
wow gettin in trouble in school that's all i did in school haha. i'm not gonna go into details but here's some things i got in trouble for........snappin this hoe's bra in P.E. (suspended), hittin this kid on the head with a soda can (picked up trash), hittin a classmate on the head with a powerade bottle (suspended), stealin some shit from a teacher it was me & 2 friends they even called the fuckin cops my friend told me they put the cuffs on him i was like wtf (suspended) shit what else did i do oh yeah i had one of those fukcin laser things so i was at a girls b-ball game with my homies & i shined that shit on the opposite teams player hitting free throws hahaha fuckin dean saw me & kicked me out the gym & gave me detention. there's other shit i'll put up later i gotta go celebrate xmas eve dammit.

Feb 5, 2006
i havent fucked up yet but from what i remmember in 7th and 8th grade, i was late like every single day..

i was in detention so much that tha teachers said i'd make a "career" out of it lol..

there was this one time tho where a group of nerds snitched on one of my friends in 7th grade and i remmember me and my friend got sent to tha office for "threatening" another student..

we were gonna get suspended but long story short, my friend's dad was a lawyer and he yelled at tha principal or some shit and it was all over..
THUG LIFE!!! LOL

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
man shut the fuck up this shit happend about 8 years ago.. I admit I was a little smart ass who didnt know when the shut the fuck up back then but still it was on some bullshit...i should have got a lawyer back then but its done deal now.... I ended up seein the teacher that did that like 3 years ago at my lil bro's basketball game and she came up and apologized and said how much she learned since then and how differently she should have handled that situation and I agreed and said I've grown up a lot and it was all good....
go have a drink and enjoy your fuckin holiday gomer pile.

Feb 14, 2006
shit i was expelled in 10th grade for threatening my gay teacher to cut his boyfriends dick off n shove it down his throat. That was probably the downfall in my high school years. Saw him 2 years later at target with another man in the pillow section. lol I laughed. So did my friends. Fuck i was dumb. Mostly felt bad for my dad,i not only lied to the cops,i lied to him. And he defended me too through the whole thing. Fuck my teenage years.

*kicks a dog