Getting In Trouble In School (suspended, expelled)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 15, 2003
kinda going off the bully thread, but I know some of yall got some stories from Junior high and High School.... me personally I used to get in all kinds of trouble I was a bad ass little youngster who loved to argue... I got expelled from 8th and 10th grade, I was a so dumb now that I'm grown and lookin back I just didnt know when to shut the fuck up...

I got in trouble for some bullshit tho for real...

check this out in 10th grade in one of my classes the teacher told me to take my hat off.. i look across the room and see this tomboy ass bitch wearin a hat so i'm like "alright tell her to take hers off tho too" she's like naw "it's part of her outfit, she's a girl" so i said well this part of my outfit too so i aint takin it off unless she does.. thats some hipocritical discrimanation type shit... the teacher gave me another chance and said if i wont take off my hat then go to the office.. I was like naw i aint takin it off and then made a big ol scene walkin out the classroom.. I made sure not to cuss or anything cuz I knew what i could and couldnt say and get away with so i just went to the office... they suspended me for 5 days for that saying I was being defiant... lookin back I shoulda got a lawyer or some shit ...

thats just one incident but i'll wait for a few stories from the siccness folks before i post more...

May 31, 2007
man in 7th and 8th grade i was in detention EVERY DAY... seriously... but that was just cuz the teachers hated me .. and my parents were like No blah blah blah and all that stupid shit they say but then they finally came to the conclusion that they really did hate me. I got in trouble for some stupid shit too. Flicked off the gym teacher who used to try to get me in trouble for EVERYTHING, and he told me sit out then he was like im gonna have to write you up and i was like ok go head and write that shit... So that was one day outta school.

then another one.. my boy got accused for tripping a 4th grader while on the way down to lunch. and the teacher was givin him bullshit and he was like fuck this im goin to lunch and he came down we sat and shit and the teacher came up.. liek Why did you trip him.. he was like WHY THE FUCK WOULD I TRIP SOMEONE 4 GRADES UNDER ME adn she got the vice principle. so this fat ass bithc comes down all like get up come to the office and he was like after i eat. and this went back and forth a few times... and then Me.. im known for laughin at just about anything .. This bitch told my boy "If you dont stand up im gonna call the cops" I started ROLLIN and i walked away cuz i had issues with that bitch she was like Get Back Here whats so funny... I was like "Look bitch It wasnt even that fuckin serious and your dumbass tryna make a big fuckin scene outta it. Let the mothafucker eat his food and stop being sucha stupid ass bitch".... Then she told me go to the office and then i was watchin from the side them yellin at this dude still, and the Principle principle (i know im spellin it rong but i dont associat ethe word PAL) was like go upstairs and im just standin there killin my lunch and i was like HELL NO and he was like what and i was like Im watchin the show and continued watchin my dude curse out everyone and by this time we had the whole lunch room rollin. Then my friend gets all pissed off punches a table gets his hand broke in 2 places and we got a week suspension... this other girl maggie did too and this dude brian was like " Damn, its a bad week for white people" Lol

I bet no one gonna read all this shit. but yea i got gangs of stories... almost got a teacher to punch me... Scared a teacher cuz the mother fucker had his hand on my shoulder... shit i got plenty haha

Nov 27, 2006
7th and 8th grade i had lunch detention almost everyday and i had after school detention prob about 25 times. The only time i got suspended was in 8th grade when this dumbass fag pushed my head into the drinkin fountain and chipped my tooth so i turned around and knocked his ass out with one punch and of course there was a teacher watching the whole thing so we both got suspended for 2 days out of school and one day in school. The in school suspension was sweet, we had it the same time and we ended playing paper football the whole time and we got to eat the leftovers from a teachers meeting lunch thing. I never got caught in high school even though pretty much everyday senior year i was high before i got to school and smoked everyday at lunch- i still can't believe i never got caught by the school or the police (knock on wood)

Nov 8, 2003
i think it was 10th grade er sumthin, i was chillin during my lunch time n some kids were lighting off firecrackers across the courtyard so me n my homeboy went to check it out n then we get over there and i see security coming so i took my switchblade n slipped it in my shoe and security comes over and takes me n my boy in the office (n they didnt take anyone else) then they take us in the office like "where are the firecrackers?!!?!" and made us empty our pockets n everything until they finally had us take off our shoes n i got taken to expulsion court for that shit. funny kuz my schools newspaper went crazy with these articles about how it was racist that they left the "clearly guilty white kids alone while they took the 2 mexican kids into the office" ........... would have been a somewhat legit arguement..... except im white and my boy was salvadorian.

Nov 8, 2003
n also, junior year i downed a 5th of tequila within 15 minutes inbetween classes and threw up on a chinese kid and then fought a security guard and tried to fight my dean and got taken to expulsion court again....

Apr 25, 2002
www.dreamtdk.com
Back in third grade we were standing in line to go to class, as was the ritual in the morning, we're all up against the wall and my friend just starts talking all this shit about "oh blah blah, so and so got you out hella good in Kickball yesterday", and I remember that shit infuriating me so I gave him a hard ass gut punch to the stomach that knocked the air outta him, heh, shut him up, but it got me suspended, we were still good friends for years after that until he moved in 10th grade, come to think of it was fucked up even putting hands on him cuz he used to be in and out of school fcuz of his sickle cell, even passed out during P.E. once...

Mar 18, 2007
@ gz up,whats a dean? is that ur principal.. and whats expulsion court? is that were u appeal getting expeled?i aint never been to a school that called anything that..

Feb 15, 2003
alright I'll give another story...

in 8th grade we were only allowed to eat outside on certain days like if the campus was clean or whatever and it was a day everyone supposed to be in the cafateria.. anyway im outside eatin a super burrito and the principal walks up and says "john you know your not supposed to be eating outside" i was like yeah whatever and took another bite.. then he came over closer and was like
'dont take another bite" like wit a fiesty tone in his voice... i was like "man whatever, you ain't my daddy, im'a eat wherever i want" and i stuck my face out in an arrogant way and took another big ass bite.. this motherfucka snatched the burrito outta my hand it ripped in half so he had half and i had half... i then flipped out and started sayin hella shit.. the punk ass principal got all scarred and turned around to go thru this little door to the office and i threw the burrito i had left in my hand and it hit him in the back and got all over his suit... the whole time my homie had been there wit me and i was like you know what fuck this shit im goin in there he owes me a lunch.. so i run up in the office walk by the secretary back to his office and go in and i'm like "ay motherfucker you owe me a lunch" flippin oout yellin all kinda shit and then i said "im bout to deck your ass" and faked like i was bout to swing and he flinched LOL.. i never say "deck " but i was so heated i dont know why i said that.. then the lady vice principal comes runnin in grabbin me like "calm down calm down come out here" and then she went and got me a slice of pizza and a soda cuz i said that punk owed me a lunch... so then the principal is in there callin the cops and i bounce out to the schoolyard where everyone is now out on lunch chillin.. i see the cops pull up and then im runnin around the school and kids are directin me and shit like oh they comin that way go go go .. then i ran to the soccer field where my homie fat tony was at wit a gang of soccer players and shit and i hid under the bleachers and all the mexican cats surrounded me so the cops wouldnt see.. but then two cops started coming towards us and i just walked out and go arrested in front of hella people... man so many times i used to get arrested from school and have to sit at the Police station until my pops got off work and came home to get me and he worked in oakland and we live in the valley and i'd be at the PD in a cell till like 9 at night then i'd have to deal wit my dad who'd be heated as fuck........

Jan 5, 2006
the dean is usually gayer and more on a power trip than the principal and security, anyways..

i was only suspended once in middleschool for not going to saturday school. But detention i had a lot because of cutting school, only times i was caught was when people snitched on me. I think i still hold the record for most cuts at that school too. I remember the dean, security guard, and some school cop/p.o. were chasing me in golf carts, those things were pretty quick, but i only lived like 7-10 blocks away but i never took the short way home only the long way so they didnt know where i lived cuz the address was wrong in the records. They never caught me tho. Eventually my senior year they started cracking down and threatened to make me pay for the cuts and lock me up.. so i ended up leaving and taking my GED.

Mar 18, 2007
i'll just say in high school i got suspended so much that my senior year the school suspended me for good and that was after getting sent to night school and alternative school and that was the only high school were i grew up, guess they had enough and realized so they gave up on me, oh well got my ged the month after..and u know how at a certain grade they jus will pass u until ur a senior i was a senior with 3and half credits, i was never in class..

Nov 8, 2003
@ gz up,whats a dean? is that ur principal.. and whats expulsion court? is that were u appeal getting expeled?i aint never been to a school that called anything that..
a dean is like a gayer principal and expulsion court is where you go in the public school system when they try to expell you for things that you're not automatically expelled for usually

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Yall writing books in here...I was high every day from 7th-senior year, always in ISS or OSS...fuck a diploma

Who all got GED's? I did....

Feb 5, 2006
STAYED IN TROUBLE AT SCHOOL SINCE ELEMENTARY. I WAS IN THE OFFICE EVERY SINGLE DAY. I EVEN HAD MY OWN DESK WITH MY NAME TAPED ON IT IN THE CORNER OF THE OFFICE. ALL THE STAFF KNEW ME FOR BEING IN THERE EVERY DAY. I WAS ALSO KNOWN AS THE BOY WHO KNOCKED OFF THE VICE PRINCIPLES WIG

MIDDLE SCHOOL I WASNT THAT BAD. I GOT SUSPENDED ALOT BUT NUTHIN CRAZY. MOSTLY FOR GAMBLING. DICE GAMES AND SHIT

HIGH SCHOOL I FUCKED EVERYTHING OFF. TEACHERS HATED ME. I GOT A REFERAL EVERY SINGLE DAY IN MY SCIENCE CLASS FRESHMAN YEAR. JUST USED TO WALK AROUND CAMPUS SMOKIN BLUNTS IN THE QUAD. GOT EXPELLED AND I WENT TO CONTINUATION SCHOOL BUT THEY FUCKED ME OVER ON MY CREDITS. I ENDED UP DROPPING OUT

Nov 14, 2002
long story short...

2nd grade me and some friends broke in the police impound and stole their bikes and all kind of other shit.went to school with the bikes like dumb asses with some top of the line bikes everybody knew we couldnt afford.

one so called friend snitched on us.

went to juvenile hall and got suspended from school.

i never had the chance to go to a normal jr high or high school.i was that much of a fuck up.went from the 5th grade straight to community school.

Who all got GED's? I did....

i got mine in CYA.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
i dropped outta high school for a semester. then i went to independence HS. smartest move ever. fuck high school.

Apr 8, 2005
lol, i kept getting in fights, it got me expelled from 8th grade, and in 10th grade, i had already been in 1 fight, and my school had a rule that if you fight three times, your expelled, so im chillin eatin pizza with my legs under the table and everything, and this cat starts talkin to the kid next to me, and the kid next to me says that i was talkin shit about the other cat, i faintly heard it and didnt know it was about me, so i kept eating, and all of a sudden, im in a half nelson gettin pummeled from behind, i was reachin back to poke dude in the eye or somthing, and this other cat grabs my other arm and starts hittin me, lol, then i get put on my back, cause they tipped the chair, and i hit my head, im rollin on the ground, tryin to get a lil ways away before i try to get up, and im takin feet to the face, then like 4 cats rush the two pummeling me, and hold um back, and someone pulls me back, then the principle comes, blah blah blah. end result, they call it "involvement in a fight" and suspend me for 5 days since its my second "fight". the other cats got 3 days cause its their first "fight". so i can honestly say i got suspended for being jumped and mollywhopped, lol