George Bush admits to thinking of new ways to harm America

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
^^ Its white people like you that go around saying "Fuck SVO language", in hopes of convincing the black man to think the same and keep himself down. You use your white family's historical money trail to buy coolness and surround yourself with minorities to corrupt and teach that education and ambition are bad things, and that smoking weed and drinking alcohol are good things. People like you are and will continue to be the SCOURGE and the DISEASE of the colored man.

Keep on calling me Carlton, friend. And i will coninue to call YOU a diseased racist white-boy.

May 2, 2002
jay deuce said:
You are on a gangsta rap message board bragging about knowing this type of shit and I'm the little whiney bitch?

LMAO awesome job Carlton.

This is all the shit that I either slept through or just tuned out in my English classes. Sorry, I just don't care to learn bullshit that I will never use.

Fuck SVO language, Agglutination, Assimilation, and you.
you're a sad human being

but if my occupation was selling junk on ebay, I would be sad too probably.

Apr 25, 2002
tadou said:
^^ Its white people like you that go around saying "Fuck SVO language", in hopes of convincing the black man to think the same and keep himself down. You use your white family's historical money trail to buy coolness and surround yourself with minorities to corrupt and teach that education and ambition are bad things, and that smoking weed and drinking alcohol are good things. People like you are and will continue to be the SCOURGE and the DISEASE of the colored man.

Keep on calling me Carlton, friend. And i will coninue to call YOU a diseased racist white-boy.

This post is fucking hilarous. Now I am bring the black man down with my white family's money trail? GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I am lower middle class. My family's income has never been over 35,000. Is this my historical money trail? I don't smoke weed and drink at all, not even a little. I don't SURROUND MYSELF WITH MINORITES to bring them down.

I'm so dumbfounded by this post I can't even reply. God damn you are the biggest fuckin idiot on this face of this planet. I'm just gonna go ahead and ignore you on the siccness so you can't dumb down my life anymore. You don't know ANYTHING about me tadou, nothing. How can I be saying "Fuck SVO lauguage" to keep the black man down when 2 posts ago I DIDNT KNOW WHAT IT WAS YOU FUCKING DOUCHEBAG.

God damn, I'm done with you. You really are off your fucking rocker. I can't believe I even read such fuckin garbage.

Me JAYDEUCE of the Siccness is bring down the black man!! AHHHAHAHAHAH hilarous.

Also, calling me a "Diseased racist" has as much merit as when you called me "friend"

Apr 25, 2002
Psycho Logic said:
you're a sad human being

but if my occupation was selling junk on ebay, I would be sad too probably.
I own my own (small but growning) business outside of the internet. In my REAL life. I sell CDs on ebay because I enjoy going out and finding hard to find CDs and checking them out or whatever. It's a hobby that I make GOOD money at.

Funny, I sell the same CD's that you listen to. Intresting isn't it? Now they are "junk"? You are on a gangsta rap message board calling rap CD's "junk?" Intresting. Please explain why these CD's I sell, some of which you probably own, are "junk."

Now release your grasp from my balls and get the fuck off my dick.

Jun 24, 2004
jay deuce said:
This post is fucking hilarous. Now I am bring the black man down with my white family's money trail? GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I am lower middle class. My family's income has never been over 35,000. Is this my historical money trail? I don't smoke weed and drink at all, not even a little. I don't SURROUND MYSELF WITH MINORITES to bring them down.

I'm so dumbfounded by this post I can't even reply. God damn you are the biggest fuckin idiot on this face of this planet. I'm just gonna go ahead and ignore you on the siccness so you can't dumb down my life anymore. You don't know ANYTHING about me tadou, nothing. How can I be saying "Fuck SVO lauguage" to keep the black man down when 2 posts ago I DIDNT KNOW WHAT IT WAS YOU FUCKING DOUCHEBAG.

God damn, I'm done with you. You really are off your fucking rocker. I can't believe I even read such fuckin garbage.

Me JAYDEUCE of the Siccness is bring down the black man!! AHHHAHAHAHAH hilarous.

Also, calling me a "Diseased racist" has as much merit as when you called me "friend"

Even though I dont agree with you most of the time, I do here, I dont know where the fuck Tadou is coming from about u bringing down the "black man"

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
^^ Calling someone "Carlton" for using educated speech, is the same as saying "Leave me alone and go read a book, nigger"....whether you realize it or not.

jay deuce said:

Keep on playing it off, like you play off everything. But deep down inside, you know you are a racist and you KNOW you want to keep the colored man ignorant and closed-minded.

And only a faggy BITCH would say they're going to put someone on ignore, KNOWING they aren't going to.

Apr 25, 2002
DaytonFamily said:
Even though I dont agree with you most of the time, I do here, I dont know where the fuck Tadou is coming from about u bringing down the "black man"

I actually appreciate the fact that someone who doesn't like me as much as tadou can even see how fucking off the wall this moron is.

Apr 25, 2002
tadou said:
^^ Calling someone "Carlton" for using educated speech, is the same as saying "Leave me alone and go read a book, nigger"....whether you realize it or not.

Keep on playing it off, like you play off everything. But deep down inside, you know you are a racist and you KNOW you want to keep the colored man ignorant and closed-minded.

And only a faggy BITCH would say they're going to put someone on ignore, KNOWING they aren't going to.

Actually, I wasn't going to. I was just going to tune you out and stop replying to your moronic posts. This will be the last reply to you ever. Matter of fact, I will ignore you.

Calling you Carlton is funny, it's a joke. It represents nothing more than you using big words and being a spoiled rich kid. No matter what you say, I remember a post where you said that you and your family are a well off surbub living yuppie fuckin family. It doesn't mean "Leave me alone and go read a book, nigger" by ANY means at all. As much as you want me to mean that, I don't. No one on this board means what you want them to mean tadou, no one. I listen to fuckin rap music and buy rap CDs. HOW IN THE FUCK AM I TRYING TO KEEP THE BLACK MAN DOWN? Use some fucking common sense. Too bad you can't learn that from a book or maybe you would be ok.

I know that you YURN for people to try and bring you down. That black opression stuff just gets your blood flowing doesn't it. You aren't even black tadou. It's like you try to be this uber pro-black man to make up for the half of you that is white.

Where do you get off telling me I want to keep the black man ignorant and close-minded? I just don't see where in the fuck you can assume that at all? Is it because I am white? Well hate to break it to you tadou, half of you wants to keep your other half down.

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
There was never a comment made by me about being well-off OR suburban, friend; the phrases were, I live comfortable and I am from a rural area. And JUST LIKE the same garbage you accuse of Fox News of doing, you are TWISTING and FRAMING THE TRUTH.

I know that you YURN for people to try and bring you down. That black opression stuff just gets your blood flowing doesn't it. You aren't even black tadou. It's like you try to be this uber pro-black man to make up for the half of you that is white.
This has already been covered. I am just over a third white, friend. The fact that i could mark "BLACK" on every government document and not be accused of lying has also been covered. For all intents and purposes, I am a black male, and because of that, you see me as a threat.

jay deuce said:
I listen to fuckin rap music and buy rap CDs. HOW IN THE FUCK AM I TRYING TO KEEP THE BLACK MAN DOWN? Use some fucking common sense. Too bad you can't learn that from a book or maybe you would be ok.
You really are a clueless little man, aren't you? It is precisely BECAUSE you listen to rap music and buy rap CDs that you believe people will listen to you over others (whom you demonize and defame with your lies and distortions).

You are the little white devil on their shoulder telling them to stay in line, and observe "common sense". You're sitting right there on their shoulder, saying "I'm just like you, I'm poor and from a big city too, I'm basically black; don't listen to that colored guy over there, he's rich and doesn't talk like we do." You sit there and you tell them with your subliminal speech, don't go to school and learn anything or you'll just become a yuppie house nigger (a.k.a. your favorite euphemism, "Carlton")

You can keep playing all the different cards in your hand--it makes no difference. You're EXACTLY like people who say, "I can't be racist, because my best friend is Black!" You are a joke and a racist. Whether 50%, or 90%...you have racist in you.

Dec 25, 2003
tadou said:
I am a black male, and because of that, you see me as a threat.
The revolution will not be televised! Tadou is starting the counter-insurgency, the new black movement to support the president and the troops even harder than Fox News. Watch out everyone, he backs the status quo with a fervor not seen before. Tired with "the way things are", well he sure as fuck isn't. Big Business and Oil are the real issues, not Healthcare and Poverty! This is a pro-government revolution you don't wanna fuck with!

Jun 18, 2004
Bravo Tadou...Was this a thread about a Bushism? It seems once again Tadou, the great spin artist (he does have the best role models), has succesfully trumpeted his bio once again to completely change the subject..."I grew up so poor our roaches were on welfare"..."I'm studying spanish, greek, aramaic, spanglish, and ebonics"...Good for fucking you. You drop this same trash on every other thread when the posts start asking tough questions. BTW if the pres wanted to say it correctly, he would have said something along the lines of, "Terrorists are thinking of new ways to harm us, and we are thinking up new ways to counter act these evil doers." Bushs speech writer must hate his fucking job, having to watch that man butcher his work everyday. "A fool can't foolafoolsfool again"-GWB

Apr 25, 2002
Psycho Logic said:
what, gettin tired of him proving your dumb ass wrong?
Please point out where he proved me wrong. I can point out where I fuckin sonned your gay ass easily. Toss my salad fuckface.

I ignored him cause he is a moron with no common sense and it dumbs down my day to read is nonsense. He is a racist faggot and you are his cheerleader.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Indeed, i am the racist, when we have people running around calling other people "Carlton", a euphemism for a house nigger. Very non-racist of you.

@Heresy
No, I will have to go check that out. Have you ever checked out "From Niggas To Gods" by Akil? Most people would think he is crazy in the head, but he raises some good points. He has a very entertaining prose-writing style.

L Mac-a-docious said:
BTW if the pres wanted to say it correctly, he would have said something along the lines of, "Terrorists are thinking of new ways to harm us, and we are thinking up new ways to counter act these evil doers."
Not when he has just finished saying, "and so are we" in the line before. Repetition tends to really get the message into the minds of your audience. Kerry has already grasped this by saying "...and we will" after a large amount of lines in his speeches.

Its called a speech repertoire, friend; you should try giving a few of them, and watching/reading some classic MLK, Jr speeches and writings, and seeing what they are about.

Sep 9, 2003
i aint read this thread for a few days but m not surprised at what im reading...

TADOU less than 2 hours after the speech was completed White House spokesman Scott McClellan said Bush’s misstatement “just shows even the most straightforward and plain-spoken people misspeak.”

your are such a fuckin moron. he miss spoke, he does it all the time. why are you in this thread 4-5 times debateing it wasnt a mistake when the fuckin bush camp admits it was.

they would fuckin know after all Scott McClellan is the god damn WHITE HOUSE PRESS SECRATARY. aka the presidents voice.

your a idiot.