George Bush admits to thinking of new ways to harm America

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
Jun 16, 2002
lol whata dumbass, even what he means is stupid I thought we where there to bring peace, not to think of new ways to harm people

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i seriously hope youre being sarcastic because if you think he was "admitting" to anything youre a fucking moron.

Apr 25, 2002
DaytonFamily said:
Who you going to vote for?
Kerry, at least the man can speak English without help.

And phil, no one really thinks he's admitting to anything, everyone just thinks hes a dumbass hahaha

Jun 24, 2004
jay deuce said:
Kerry, at least the man can speak English without help.

And phil, no one really thinks he's admitting to anything, everyone just thinks hes a dumbass hahaha

3 months after Kerry gets in office, you will be wanting him out

Apr 25, 2002
DaytonFamily said:
3 months after Kerry gets in office, you will be wanting him out
Did you get permission to use 2-0-Sixx's thought there? That's pretty bad when you against someone but you have to jack someone elses diss towards them.

Think for yourself for once, even if it does hurt when you try.

Jun 24, 2004
jay deuce said:
Did you get permission to use 2-0-Sixx's thought there? That's pretty bad when you against someone but you have to jack someone elses diss towards them.

Think for yourself for once, even if it does hurt when you try.

Well allow me to retort, fuck you

Spitz

Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2003
i hate bush but even i cant read more into this as just him fuckin up his lines again.

he is a moron that speaks worse than i can spell. but i dont see anything more in this other then he really must have spent his time in the ivy league schools doin blow and gettin drunk cause he is the worst speaker the oval office hs ever seen.

and to think that this inabilty to conversate on a level higher than my 6 year old daughter dont travel beyond the press confrences and speeches is crazy.

this fucker is not equiped to lead.

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Umm.......first of all, this thread is a joke. Laugh FIRST, talk shit LATER.

Second...the line is no mistake. Terrorists keep thinking of new ways to harm Americans....so do we....i.e., we are taking precautions against attacks.....either that or the ironic (aka FUNNY) way.

Come the fuck on. Laugh at the Freudian slip and move along, but if you REALLY want to argue semantics and word choice, I WILL put you in your place, and YOU WILL LOSE.

Apr 25, 2002
tadou said:
Come the fuck on. Laugh at the Freudian slip and move along, but if you REALLY want to argue semantics and word choice, I WILL put you in your place, and YOU WILL LOSE.
You are the biggest douche bag that walks the face of this earth. I swear to fuckin god you are some kind of alien homosexual douche bag from another dimension. No human being can be such a faggot. May a rabid gerbil bite the inside of your ass.

May 2, 2002
jay deuce said:
You are the biggest douche bag that walks the face of this earth. I swear to fuckin god you are some kind of alien homosexual douche bag from another dimension. No human being can be such a faggot. May a rabid gerbil bite the inside of your ass.
faggot faggot faggot
homo
fag
bitch

cmon, kiddies. the "fag" insults were hurtful in junior high. I thought we were all adults? or is that just the conservatives?

Apr 25, 2002
Psycho Logic said:
faggot faggot faggot
homo
fag
bitch

cmon, kiddies. the "fag" insults were hurtful in junior high. I thought we were all adults? or is that just the conservatives?

Actually, out of all those words you just posted I said "faggot" one time. Come on Fox News report the truth.

Dec 18, 2002
I like how tadou feels he can call people on linguistic/spelling errors but the president is immune to his attacks. And tadou, you are wrong, you will lose.