Gears Of War 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
Yeah i pretty much play with 1 or 2 of my homies.. If it's just me I'll usually only play one or two games and if i don't meet up with anyone who has a mic when i play those games then i'll just quit playing.. It sucks how many people don't use mics in this game..

It's rare for me to get in on a 5man team.. I was able to before COD/MW3 launched but now almost all my friends list have moved onto that.
yeah same here man. i played like twice with 5 full players since skyrim came out. i only play this but the other guys i played with play ALOT of games. i been playin gears since the release of the 1st one released day one so thats also another reason why i love bulletmarsh. get you're snipe skills up and you'll love that map man.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
yeah same here man. i played like twice with 5 full players since skyrim came out. i only play this but the other guys i played with play ALOT of games. i been playin gears since the release of the 1st one released day one so thats also another reason why i love bulletmarsh. get you're snipe skills up and you'll love that map man.
Im actually a beast with the snipes.. But I don't like it that level.. I'd much rather snipe on Azura.

Jun 24, 2005
Lmfao I've had several people ask me about that. It was just a reminder to myself about a deal for which I signed up to last year.

It was something like, buy two years of Gold for $84 and I would get 1600 Marketplace points.

The two years finally kicked in right around the date in my bio, but it can take like 6-8 weeks for the points to show up. If the points don't post by like February (which probably should have been the date) I'll email or call them.

Mar 12, 2010
had a helluva time downloading shadow of raam still not sure if it is downloaded because i havent been able to play being at work today but i did learn about enabling the xbox to do the downloads after i turn it off

TLT

Sicc OG
Oct 6, 2005
New DLC coming January 17th:

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/121/1215315p1.html

Fenix Rising, the next DLC pack for Gears of War 3, arrives on January 17th for 800 Microsoft Points. Fenix Rising is part of the Season Pass, so if you've already dropped the points for the ongoing content, you'll get this on release day.

Here are the new and old maps included:

Academy
Anvil
Depths
Escalation
The Slab
New Skins:

Recruit Clayton
Thrashball Cole (Limited Edition)
Savage Marauder
Savage Kantus (Limited Edition)
And for anyone who's hit Level 100, you'll be able to Re-Up and start again from Level 1, with an award and badass skin to mark the occasion. Here are the three different skins you can earn from Re-Upping:

Re-Up Plasma - Animated flowing plasma in gold
Re-Up Omen - Shiny, red Omen
Re-Up Electric - Animated, golden electric shocks
Have you hit Level 100? Are you ready to start again from 1 with a new skin?