Gears Of War 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2004
just paid for the regular game,was gonna get the epic.

but then i seen they had the last GOW3 controller in the shelf at games stop so i swooped it up, so i wont need to buy the epic edition that comes with the DLC 5 omin skin guns,that i wanted. cause the controller has them as well..plus i needed another controller just in case. only thing missing is that adam fenix character and statue & the other bs tht comes wit it. hopefully with the GOW3 season pass for $30 they will have him for DLC plus the other characters from the other pre order places.

but im at work right now graveyard so im gonna have to wait for tomorrow to play wack:ermm: fuck it!

Jun 24, 2005
Copped the Epic Edition last night and played it for about three and a half hours. Slept for about four hours, and been playing it since I woke up.

I don't want to post any spoilers yet, but god damn it the part I just played fucking sucked. I'll only say that I'm up to Act IV.

The Epic Edition is pretty cool, but the game case inside was a huge let down. The statue looks pretty cool also, but the high-res pics of it on the net made it look like it had way more detail or something.

Jun 24, 2005
WTF is with the 1 page booklet inside? I guess they just assume you know everything about Gears already?
Yeah that shit is lame. It seems like most companies are removing the booklets except for one or two little pages. They're saving money, but yet aren't reducing the price of the games. Some people like to flip through and look at stuff like that.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Think everybody going to go straight to the multiplayer, fuck gotta wait to get this shit. I'd probably be raping by now. I smashed on the beta, kg to pick up a body its x now, and to plant a grenade and kick his ass away its with the d pad pick grenade and pull the trigger I think unless they changed it.