Gas Prices Rising!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2003
Do you think that thr rising of gas is from Hurricane Katrina or do you think Bush is trying to bring the poor down even more to where they cannot do anything if they don't have money.They spend all their money on Bills and gas,It's crazy out here.

Jul 9, 2005
could be both...katrina is estamated to have caused 20 billion dollars in damage so i can see why gas would go up to pay for damage but SHIT!!! raise the price of somethin else not gas, its bad enought...toliet paper or sumthin jus not gas...

o ya..

fuck bush....

Nov 2, 2003
Woody said:
could be both...katrina is estamated to have caused 20 billion dollars in damage so i can see why gas would go up to pay for damage but SHIT!!! raise the price of somethin else not gas, its bad enought...toliet paper or sumthin jus not gas...

o ya..

fuck bush....
I agree homie fucc bush mayne he is going to drive the US to go ballistic.

Oct 3, 2003
Cmoke said:
wait untill every street in america is rioting.....we will not continue to stand and get fucked
i really dont think the rich motherfuckers drivin their suv's gettin 7 mpg really give a shit about the gas prices, theyll continue payin it as long as they got loot to spend, its only the proletariat that will not stand and get fucked

Dec 11, 2002
... I dunno what the fuck the reason is.. but our damn gas has gone up 43cents a gallon in TWO days...

STRAIGHT BULLSHIT.

May 4, 2002
and before it was? and before that it was? there will always be an excuse. shit for me i only by gas once every 2 weeks, so i aint spending that much $. the price is still bullshit

Oct 3, 2003
WT SAVAGE said:
and before it was? and before that it was? there will always be an excuse. shit for me i only by gas once every 2 weeks, so i aint spending that much $. the price is still bullshit
its all a fuckin scam, people are so dependent on gas that they can charge whatever and get away with it

i used to roll in a 1988 town car, that shit was ridiculous, looked clean but i was forced to sell it to invest in a 1993 mazda, gettin around 36 mpg as opposed to 17, my pockets arent as empty as they used to be

Apr 25, 2002
Theres probly some manipulation going on within oil companies, but a lot has to do with stability issues from where the oil comes from, supply issues with oil refineries and the hurricane. If you think Bush is artificially hiking oil prices you are wrong because it is killing the economy and his approval rating.

Jun 27, 2003
If they lower prices, I hate to admit it, but you'd have crazy gas lines. I dunno how many ppl here were alive back in the 70s to wittness this (I wasn't) but I've heard stories. They might start gas rationing; crazy shiet. Here, gas was 2.69 when I got back from Korea, now it's 3.09 and they're saying that by the end of next week it's gonn be over 4 dollars. That's fucking crazy, everything is gonna go up because of this tho.

US should nationalize gas

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Gas here was 94 cents a liter yesterday, and today its $1.14/Liter. I dont know what that is per gallon, but thats a rediculous jump in one day. Thats canadian dollars too...