gangsta dre and lynch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
Nonfiktion said:
is that true that lynch and dre were going to rap together..cause thats what i heard..
ITS POSSIBLE TALLCAN AND LYNCH C.O.S ARE COOL FOLKZ ONE TIME GANGSTA DRE AND ME WERE CHILLIN WITH ALL THE SICCMADE ARTIST AND HAD A SMOKEOUT FREESTYLE SESSION . IT WAS SOME TIGHT SHIT !!!! ALL THESE CATZ TOGETHER WOULD BE AN INSTANT CLASSIC

Apr 25, 2002
YoungVicious said:

Yea, I needed one too. But whats funny to me is a bunch of people, who obviously have no real knowledge on the art of rapping, being stuck in 1994 and thinking that corny "baby killa" shit is still tight. Im not even gonna continue....its pointless to argue with "dont knows". Unless somebody on here actually knows something and can have an intelligent argument with me on the subject. And by the way....welcome back to the board, Secondz Away. I havent seen u around in a long ass time. When did u come back? This is Tetrahydro....I dont know if u recognize the name, but Im one of the vets who was around when u were posting here a lot. Good to see one of the OGs back in action.
shit i never knew you were tetrahydro YV... sup playa

Apr 26, 2002
I gotta agree with YV and AllOutHogg...4 years ago I would have said lynch but as i'm getting older i'm lookin for more lyricism and creativity....all that "i'm gonna stick a gun in your bitch's pussy" shit gets old after awhile.

Apr 26, 2002
Man quit with that "I'm siccmade" bullshit....I swear yall think it's a lifestyle or some shit, grow the fuck up and get your own identity not try to steal one from lynch and sicx.