gangsta dre and lynch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I think its pretty obvious Dre is a more talented rapper than Lynch is. Most folks dont got the knowledge of rapping and lyricism to understand why, but thats cool. Not to take away from Lynch or nothin...hes still one of my favorite rappers ever and that would be a sick collab.

Jul 24, 2002
GANGSTA DRE

gangsta made his first cd at age 15 all his shit is tight but here comes the nightis weak but inner city poet & gb poetry(sequal) creative diffrence were fuckin tight ass hell

Jun 2, 2002
gangsta dre and lynch all two totally different artists with styles that are in complete opposition of each other, so to compare them with each other is bias, depending on who you like more.
shit would be tight tough.

the one that could battle with gangsta dre would be x-raided, lyrics wise.

Apr 25, 2002
odogfelon said:
gangsta dre and lynch all two totally different artists with styles that are in complete opposition of each other, so to compare them with each other is bias, depending on who you like more.
shit would be tight tough.

the one that could battle with gangsta dre would be x-raided, lyrics wise.
That is all true. But there are still technical things u can compare between any two artists, no matter who it is. Things like versatility, vocal presence, or rhyme structure. I think its pretty clear that Dre is better than Lynch in any technical aspect of emcee'ing (if u have the knowledge and ear for rapping to understand it all). And yes, Gangsta Dre and X-Raided would be a better comparison....to me that would be #1 vs. #2 Sac rappers of all time.

A

All Out HOGG

I must back up my fellow HOGG's statement...Gangsta Dre is a far better artist then Lynch...

However about the comparison...

I see it like this...

Compare 'Here Comes The Night" with 'EBK4"

Both were clutter'd with awful guest apperances & deff not the best beats...

But what CD of the 2 sounds better??? HCTN by far...

Gangsta Dre made that CD...However Lynch without tight beats stims out to be a solid waiste of money...

Just my opinion...

Jul 30, 2002
YoungVicious said:
I think its pretty obvious Dre is a more talented rapper than Lynch is
See what smokin bammer does to that azz.......GD tighter than Lynch...damn thatz pretty funny, i needed a good luagh tonight, every album GD has every dropped isnt even 1/16 as tight as season, shyt probably even less, and letz not even go to Loaded....dre tighter than Lynch...hahaha

Secondz Away

N

Napalm

Lynch No one has that Ripgut sound like the Lynch And Sicx and D.e. would murdalize Gangsta Gay.

DA ROBBER

Out Of The Mouth Of A MadMan-Comming Soon

Apr 25, 2002
Secondz Away said:
GD tighter than Lynch...damn thatz pretty funny, i needed a good luagh tonight,
Yea, I needed one too. But whats funny to me is a bunch of people, who obviously have no real knowledge on the art of rapping, being stuck in 1994 and thinking that corny "baby killa" shit is still tight. Im not even gonna continue....its pointless to argue with "dont knows". Unless somebody on here actually knows something and can have an intelligent argument with me on the subject. And by the way....welcome back to the board, Secondz Away. I havent seen u around in a long ass time. When did u come back? This is Tetrahydro....I dont know if u recognize the name, but Im one of the vets who was around when u were posting here a lot. Good to see one of the OGs back in action.