Fuck the SFPD!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Yup. With all those witnesses standing around as the shit unfolded, the cops threw a gun to the side and nobody said a word.

Monte...if there were three different guns fired, and there are two police officers, who shot the third gun? Did a cop go Rambo and use two at once? Where does a uniformed officer stash a 2nd gun on his/her person? There's only one gun on a utility belt. You going to tell me a cop shot 1 bullet from a small caliber gun, hit the suspect in the neck, tossed it, then blew threw half a clip on his standard issue?

THEN, to top it off, the cops, doctors, and medical examiner decided to cover it up together...risking their livelihoods and freedom?

Didn't people say the cops shot this dude 5 times? Why are there only 2 bullet wounds?

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
This just keeps getting more disgusting. Reaching out to that family, using that pedophile's death to get youtube views...come on now man, you need some serious serious serious talking to from an OG, an adult, someone with anything over a 6th grade education man because you are just flying down the wrong path with the pedal to the floor bruh.
monte = pedophile lover and baby killer lover.

I really think BUTCHER should undelete his posts.

justsayin.jpg

Dec 2, 2006
Why even argue with such ignorrance, I mean really? This dude Monte is the type of the dude the world would be better without. I am all for the people, beleive that. But what he is twisting this story to be is exactly why Mehserle walked. The facts are the facts without all that reace bullshit. Get over being black and contribute positvely to your people. What you are doing now is as negative as it gets....

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Why even argue with such ignorrance, I mean really? This dude Monte is the type of the dude the world would be better without. I am all for the people, beleive that. But what he is twisting this story to be is exactly why Mehserle walked. The facts are the facts without all that reace bullshit. Get over being black and contribute positvely to your people. What you are doing now is as negative as it gets....
thank you my brotha

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
POLICE DONT EVEN HAVE A GUN. NOW THEY TRYING TO SAY HE KILLED HIMSELF.. SEATTLE WASHINGTON JUST SAID THE BROAD WASNT PREGNANT, AND THEY HAVE DOZENS OF WARRANTS ISSUED OUT TO PEOPLE FOR QUESTIONING.
goddamn, you are a fucking idiot and a half.

regardless if she was pregnant or not, it still doesn't change the fact that he still shot and killed her right?

at least he didn't take a photo of himself lying on a bed, wearing what looks like a camouflage uniform made completely out of $100 bills like princess bavio did

::
ROFLLLLLLLL @ princess bavio

Dec 29, 2006
gun residue on his hands, bullet in his head coming from his own pistol. there could be thousands of reasons. he could have shot himself by accident while trying to get rid of his piece.

Dec 4, 2006

REAL MOTHERFUCKING TALK! nothing but props to you homie..

Jul 12, 2002
This.
:siccness:

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
November 3rd.

They told the press to stop running articles because it was so big. They was about to put it on the front of the wall street journal. its viral. Corporations are trying to buy them out for billions,CEO wont sale. More info just came out today, the debit cards are already available. you can do hella shit with them. shit is on point. they will have national campaigns in november. which is why im not tripping off the nonsense on here..the people who talked all that shit will be shutting their mouths and kicking their selves in the ass. im not trippin or mad at anything. im about to get paid.
Monte cashed out and is ballin on us suckas, that's why he's no longer here

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
D @DJ Coma DFresh77 @DFresh77 Chree @Chree Nuttkase @Nuttkase

this one is better lol

http://www.siccness.net/vb/f5/dam-friscopd-339423.html

Nuttkase was goin in