Fuck the SFPD!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
thats fucking sad

i dont care if he was armed they dont deserve to get clapped..i mean how many of yall been through HP walking, no shit you gon have MC hammer dancing with you..cuz sometimes its hammer time..cops act way to quick...i almost got shot through my car on some cops are tweeking the fuck out hard tip....i dont respect cops shooting people at all

pigs are so quick to raise they guns. muthafuckas dont even get tazed or non lethal shit like them bean bag guns... they gon cover homie in a pool of blood while people are yelling at them like hes about to pull the rambo movie shit and get his last shots in before he dies

sometimes i tell cops like man can you just put that shit down? its not even that serious, fuck

Gas One

May 24, 2006
damn i know this is the siccness but jokes about people killed by the police...cmon

that shit really aint even funny though someone laying in they own blood dying and shit...

but the internet has desensitized people i feel u

if he really died, RIP to dude that shit is fucked up that his death is videotaped like that, senseless and disrespectful as fuck

thats the worth of a black life....a worldstarhiphop video for views

shit is deep, makes me wanna get involved in my community

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
What's the backstory?
Supposedly the dude had a gun and was bustin' at the cops, so the cops shot him. A witness took a picture of a gun on the ground and a dude in a grey sweatshirt....said the dude in the sweatshirt picked the gun up and bounced.

EDIT: Is this the same shit I saw on the news this morning? Or is this a different incident?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
ah well if he was bustin at the cops then the nigga had the bullet coming to him. my apologizes to ayo4yayo. that shit just reminds me of how quick cops are to raise they guns on a mutha fucka.

theyll really order you to do some shit with a gun a foot and a half from your head. and then expect for you to answer questions normally.

its like when guns are raised the situation becomes really tense, and i honestly dont know if someones gonna slip their trigger finger....so i hate getting pointed at...period

i dont give a fuck if theres a AK47 on my back, just chill the fuck out

Gas One

May 24, 2006
^

true..this goes in the same vein as people complaining about the TSA...only part of the story shown leads to misleading..
bet you money wshh did that for views..thats how they think....fuck the actual reason behind it at first, lets draw everyone in...theyll explain it in the comments....but its really sad to me that a mothafuckas last moments on earth can just be displayed for people to comment on like that freely...just messed up..we used to think this was some rare snuff film shit, like this was the filler on faces of death movies we rented back in the days, prolly had parents rent that for us......any nigga bustin at the cops is a dumbass tho IMO either make sure you dome the cops and kill them and get the fuck out or that shits so stupid...but RIP to him

who takes pop shots at the cops and lives, or like evades them, they get on niggas asses about that....you get in a house, its SWAT time..

id think the only way you get away with shooting at the cops are in transit in close dark quarters or from rooftops and shit

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
true breh..same thing with that broad who was charged with killing her kid..to be honest i dont know the broads name but her child caylee is gone. fuck the mother for acting wierd an shit but what grinds my fucking gears is all the people all over talking about "i would do this or that to her"...how about shut the fuck up and fucking do it? quit yer bitching and stand the fuck up for what YOU believe is right, or was them words just do fit in with the water cooler convo?

like stated, you in the life, thats the shit that can end it. RIP a life lost that had to do it, but we are a product of our enviroment..its not as easy as "oh, i'm just going to stop slanging and repping the block"..outsiders love to speak on shit when they have no clue..

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
but its really sad to me that a mothafuckas last moments on earth can just be displayed for people to comment on like that freely...just messed up..
THIS! It's like everybody is looking to film the next Youtube hit or some shit. I think folks who are about to go out like that should just gather any strength left, and fuck up anybody holding a camera or cell phone pointed in their direction. Shady ass fucks out there trying to capitalize off somebody's death or some shit...or trying to make somebody look bad without telling the entire story.

"You shot him in the back." Well, if he was running and was shooting behind him, then yea...that's where the return fire would go. In any case, R.I.P to the dude...if it was his fault or not. People need to stop and think about what might happen...especially over something as dumb as skipping bus fare.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
@fillya i cant stand people disrespecting people they dont know, knowingly..and seriously....like i didnt know if caylee had done that shit but they were calling her a slut for 3 days on tv because she had pictures of herself in clubs...that shit was wild...its like when your knowingly disrespecting a life i dont see how you can do that knowing that the life somewhere out there has family, and will come check you on that...i guess guilty until proven innocent and in the caylee anothony thing i think her dad had alot to do with it. they caught the bitch googling about chloroform, that to me is enough to say she white ragged her daughter. and you dont do that to 'put the child to sleep so you can go out and fuck 17 guys' you do it to kill people, from my creepy fascination of serial killers ive seen alot use chloroform especially on women and children.

'you in the life, thats the shit that can end it' i agree.

busting at cops wont have you lasting long in life.

slanging however...no one deserves to get shot over that
thats just laws not being correct...CVS slang big dope, collective slang hella kush someone gotta slang the other shit regardless of its legality its just business in effect law or not..

i guess cops feel on edge, alarmed and when they see anyone else with a gun or a weapon they automatically assume that person is rambo on PCP and draw down with the big heats...shit ive been without pants and nothing in my hands and had 4 guns aimed at me...unfortunately that moment gets alot of normal and law abiding citizens shot..whether 'on accident' 'justified' or 'covered up' sometimes, someone gets shot. the times ive been in the situation i swear its only the grace of god i didnt just get shot, just because.