Fuck That Chanate Mayweather......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2009
I didnt see fight but I heard he sucker punched him before the ref restarted the fight.
Some people will argue it was a sucker punch, others will argue it wasnt. Either way though, what he did was not illegal. I wanted Ortiz to win too. Hopefully Mayweather and Pac happens now though.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
This Is Far Worse Breh:(
yeah, i fondly refer to him as my messican red neck homie.

some of these small ass towns outside of fresno, their entire economy is based on agriculture...and some backwards assed thinking goes on big time out there. appalachians of CA.

Jun 18, 2005
Don't play dumb homie, for real. I know you're smarter than that. Homeboy was not calling Mayweather "coffee", he was calling him a nigger.
I Have never said the word U wrote in my life homie w/ the R's or A's @ the end.... Just cuz people assume U believe it. Aight than moving on. Both Fighters R bitches for their actions.....

May 6, 2009
I Have never said the word U wrote in my life homie w/ the R's or A's @ the end.... Just cuz people assume U believe it. Aight than moving on. Both Fighters R bitches for their actions.....
I know that's not the exact word you "used" but that's what you meant. You were really calling him coffee? Come on now, lol. Whatever though, it's just the internet. Moving on as well.

Pac vs Mayweather, make it happen Floyd. I heard Pac already agreed to the Olympic style testing, even though nobody else demands that bullshit. But Mayweather is a diva. That's also why he went off on Merchant and wasn't answering any of his questions, just rambling, he knew the Pac question was coming next. Floyd, "Don't be scared homie".

Jun 18, 2005
Once Pac killed all the Mexicans on the Ring I actually became a Big Fan & his charismatic behaviors made me respect him a lot more. Very humble guy and I hope They do make the arraignments to fight each other so I can C Mayweather's godness attitude falter.....

Feb 7, 2006
chanante, mayate, chango, zopiolote, all that gay ass shit shut the fuck up no better than a so-called scrap with your gay racist mexican shit. Mexicans know true warriors as opposed to blacks lol...serio now this lop.